Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #6061  
Old 16-12-2011, 09:52
Priestess Of The Moon's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 1,689
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

^
thanks so much, so I can call them Hong Kong
__________________
[B][COLOR="Indigo"]SilverStone Redline RL01[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]ASRock Z77 Pro3[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]i7 3770k @4.5Ghz[/COLOR] [COLOR="YellowGreen"]Corsair H60i[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]4x4GB 1600Mhz CORSAIR Vengeance[/COLOR] [COLOR="DimGray"]MSI 7950 Twin Frozr OC 1100/1350[/COLOR] [COLOR="Dark"]120 OCZ Agility+3TB WD Green[/COLOR] [COLOR="Plum"]CORSAIR GS800[/COLOR] Levetron Mech5[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #6062  
Old 16-12-2011, 15:01
Whatever_man's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 1,080
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by phuocmaster View Post
^
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=took+an+arrow+in+the+knee

this site is a must-bookmarked site for E learners, imo
u can search almost every "urban" thing here
thanks for that that site is very helpful!
// hey guys, i have an idea!should we have a subject to dicuss?someone will put forward a subject and we have to discuss about it!i think it's a good way to improve English and knowledge.yes maybe?!
__________________
[B]atheist but sometimes i believe in something that call "miracle"[/B]
[I]Xperia S , rock , football ,girl ,game and design..[/I]
Reply With Quote
  #6063  
Old 16-12-2011, 15:43
Priestess Of The Moon's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 1,689
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

^
good ideame first
how do u guys think about having girlfriend? the good and the bad things come with it
I 22 years old but still no girlfriend, is it normal? sometimes i tried to, but girls seem not well fit for me, or maybe i try wrong one? X'mas comes close, missing song "sad Noel"
__________________
[B][COLOR="Indigo"]SilverStone Redline RL01[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]ASRock Z77 Pro3[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]i7 3770k @4.5Ghz[/COLOR] [COLOR="YellowGreen"]Corsair H60i[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]4x4GB 1600Mhz CORSAIR Vengeance[/COLOR] [COLOR="DimGray"]MSI 7950 Twin Frozr OC 1100/1350[/COLOR] [COLOR="Dark"]120 OCZ Agility+3TB WD Green[/COLOR] [COLOR="Plum"]CORSAIR GS800[/COLOR] Levetron Mech5[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #6064  
Old 16-12-2011, 16:09
mieomeo's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 4,058
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priestess Of The Moon View Post
^
good ideame first
how do u guys think about having girlfriend? the good and the bad things come with it
I 22 years old but still no girlfriend, is it normal? sometimes i tried to, but girls seem not well fit for me, or maybe i try wrong one? X'mas comes close, missing song "sad Noel"
If u feel that there's no girl would fit you, try a guy .
I have a GF, and the one thing I notice the most since I let her into my life is now I can feel the loneliness. I thought I wouldn't know what loneliness is in my entire life until she show me how lonely I was :">.
__________________
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Automated Home: Alexa + Google Assistant + SmartThings + Philips Hue [/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #6065  
Old 16-12-2011, 16:25
Priestess Of The Moon's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 1,689
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by mieomeo View Post
If u feel that there's no girl would fit you, try a guy .
I have a GF, and the one thing I notice the most since I let her into my life is now I can feel the loneliness. I thought I wouldn't know what loneliness is in my entire life until she show me how lonely I was :">.
I'm kinda like lonelinessjust wana someone can go with me hand in hand an having funny time once or twice a week, not being with eachother all day long, i think girl gonna mess around my current lifei want her be around me when i need herI'm not sick, right?
__________________
[B][COLOR="Indigo"]SilverStone Redline RL01[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]ASRock Z77 Pro3[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]i7 3770k @4.5Ghz[/COLOR] [COLOR="YellowGreen"]Corsair H60i[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]4x4GB 1600Mhz CORSAIR Vengeance[/COLOR] [COLOR="DimGray"]MSI 7950 Twin Frozr OC 1100/1350[/COLOR] [COLOR="Dark"]120 OCZ Agility+3TB WD Green[/COLOR] [COLOR="Plum"]CORSAIR GS800[/COLOR] Levetron Mech5[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #6066  
Old 16-12-2011, 16:41
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priestess Of The Moon View Post
^
good ideame first
how do u guys think about having girlfriend? the good and the bad things come with it
I 22 years old but still no girlfriend, is it normal? sometimes i tried to, but girls seem not well fit for me, or maybe i try wrong one? X'mas comes close, missing song "sad Noel"
Be calm, man! My nephew was forever alone until he's 28 and have just married a 30 virgin this year! hahahahahahaha

Alright, just my joke but it's kinda lonely to be on your own in 22 years, but believe me, you should focus on something else that could kill your time. I wish I could break up with my gf right now! :(
Reply With Quote
  #6067  
Old 16-12-2011, 16:52
Whatever_man's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 1,080
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priestess Of The Moon View Post
i want her be around me when i need her
u are wrong man!when u need u want her!so what happen when u dont need her?!i think what u need is just a bestfriend!that's all!if u are really want a GF, change your mind!GF she'll always interfere in your life.
// u still young!i think so!there is alot of thing u should care around u!and remember that: "work harder , love will come"
__________________
[B]atheist but sometimes i believe in something that call "miracle"[/B]
[I]Xperia S , rock , football ,girl ,game and design..[/I]
Reply With Quote
  #6068  
Old 16-12-2011, 17:05
ronnie's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 497
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I love english i visit this thread once every two months
Reply With Quote
  #6069  
Old 16-12-2011, 17:08
phuocmaster's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 11-2009
Posts: 35
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priestess Of The Moon View Post
I'm kinda like lonelinessjust wana someone can go with me hand in hand an having funny time once or twice a week, not being with eachother all day long, i think girl gonna mess around my current lifei want her be around me when i need herI'm not sick, right?
almost every lonely guy think like this, and that's why they're lonely

solutions for u
1. "only men can bring happiness to each other"
2. change the way you think.

I used to think like u, then I took an arrow in my knee LOL
Reply With Quote
  #6070  
Old 16-12-2011, 17:50
Priestess Of The Moon's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 1,689
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

^
I took so many arrow in the knee so I keep thinking this way
__________________
[B][COLOR="Indigo"]SilverStone Redline RL01[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]ASRock Z77 Pro3[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]i7 3770k @4.5Ghz[/COLOR] [COLOR="YellowGreen"]Corsair H60i[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]4x4GB 1600Mhz CORSAIR Vengeance[/COLOR] [COLOR="DimGray"]MSI 7950 Twin Frozr OC 1100/1350[/COLOR] [COLOR="Dark"]120 OCZ Agility+3TB WD Green[/COLOR] [COLOR="Plum"]CORSAIR GS800[/COLOR] Levetron Mech5[/B]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 10:19.