Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #5781  
Old 25-11-2011, 14:18
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 427
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Im tired of my job.... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

if it sucks harder I would orgasm
Reply With Quote
  #5782  
Old 25-11-2011, 14:53
Paladin.'s Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 4,449
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lepnitz View Post
Im tired of my job.... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

if it sucks harder I would orgasm
And not a single f*ck was given that day!
__________________
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][COLOR=Black](Arthas to Sylvanas) [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]After all you've put me through, woman, the last thing I'll give you is the peace of death.[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #5783  
Old 25-11-2011, 15:57
9780295's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2010
Posts: 340
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Guys, stop writing bad words.

I wanna to improve my English speaking skills, kinda looking for some chat rooms where i can practice my English anonymous.

Any Idea ?
Reply With Quote
  #5784  
Old 25-11-2011, 16:00
linhtcnz's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2011
Posts: 110
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9780295 View Post
Guys, stop writing bad words.

I wanna to improve my English speaking skills, kinda looking for some chat rooms where i can practice my English anonymous.

Any Idea ?
Yahoo
Reply With Quote
  #5785  
Old 25-11-2011, 16:09
9780295's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2010
Posts: 340
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by linhtcnz View Post
Yahoo
Wanna talk with me ?


Bad ideas shouldn't be said.
Reply With Quote
  #5786  
Old 25-11-2011, 16:11
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9780295 View Post
Guys, stop writing bad words.

I wanna to improve my English speaking skills, kinda looking for some chat rooms where i can practice my English anonymous.

Any Idea ?
paltalk,lots of seniors and foreigners would help you
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #5787  
Old 25-11-2011, 16:20
9780295's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2010
Posts: 340
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
paltalk,lots of seniors and foreigners would help you
I've heard that Paltalk also includes sexuall Chatting

Have you ever tried it ? Will it be well if my English bad is ?

I mean the attitude of my Partner-to-be.
Reply With Quote
  #5788  
Old 25-11-2011, 16:23
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9780295 View Post
I've heard that Paltalk also includes sexuall Chatting

Have you ever tried it ? Will it be well if my English bad is ?

I mean the attitude of my Partner-to-be.
there isn't one kind of person,you know

try to talk with different kind of persons such as maniacs,gay maniacs,super gay maniacs,super lesbians,super lesbian maniacs.............and the other normal-in-the-head people

__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #5789  
Old 25-11-2011, 16:24
linhtcnz's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2011
Posts: 110
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

You have already gained a high proficiency in English, I suppose.
Reply With Quote
  #5790  
Old 25-11-2011, 16:28
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

nope,i am not good at pronounciations

at least that's what the teacher at British Council told me
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 22:34.