![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#5781
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Im tired of my job.... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
if it sucks harder I would orgasm
|
|
#5782
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
And not a single f*ck was given that day!
__________________
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][COLOR=Black](Arthas to Sylvanas) [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]After all you've put me through, woman, the last thing I'll give you is the peace of death.[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/B] |
|
#5783
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Guys, stop writing bad words.
I wanna to improve my English speaking skills, kinda looking for some chat rooms where i can practice my English anonymous. Any Idea ? |
|
#5784
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
|
#5785
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
|
|
#5786
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
paltalk,lots of seniors and foreigners would help you
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo #0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định #0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh |
|
#5787
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
I've heard that Paltalk also includes sexuall Chatting
![]() Have you ever tried it ? Will it be well if my English bad is ? I mean the attitude of my Partner-to-be. |
|
#5788
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
try to talk with different kind of persons such as maniacs,gay maniacs,super gay maniacs,super lesbians,super lesbian maniacs.............and the other normal-in-the-head people
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo #0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định #0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh |
|
#5789
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
You have already gained a high proficiency in English, I suppose.
|
|
#5790
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
nope,i am not good at pronounciations
at least that's what the teacher at British Council told me
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo #0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định #0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh |
![]() |
|
|