![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#5541
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
^
is it a troll dad? |
|
#5542
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
"Below lay London lovelier, I think, than I have ever seen her, with an evening mist, blue and patchy, trailing in slow wreaths over her, and settling down over her like a fallen cloud".
--> Could you give me a fine translation of this sentence into Vietnamese ? Plz help me, I am having a test in class now
|
| Wind Raider |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Wind Raider |
|
#5543
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
| Powerlove0909 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Powerlove0909 |
|
#5544
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
you get what you deserve
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo #0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định #0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh |
|
#5545
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
"I love you this big" - What does this mean? Can anybody tell me?
__________________
[QUOTE][CENTER]"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything." [I]Albert Einstein[/I][/CENTER][/QUOTE] |
|
#5546
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
i was just gonna making a post but u did. This off for 2 days and i'm sad. For your question i think "this" = "so" but it seems unclearly, or "you" here is a thing, and it is "big".
You know, sometimes i think i'm on a boat over sea, unable to see land, just talking about learning english. It's some kind of shit things that suck time alot. I'm putting fun on this, so please go, and make wave.
__________________
E3 1231V3 - B85M E45 - HD5870 1Gb - 8GB - 128Gb Plextor + 500Gb SS - Seasonic JS750w - AsusDVDRW - CoolerMaster RC690 III Advanced |
|
#5547
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
when the sentence go alone, it doesn't make much sense. I think you should put it in a particular situation,e.g, "I've just got out of a serious relationship, I thought I would never meet someone again. It's hard to believe that I already love you this big after just a couple of weeks of dating
"Quote:
![]() but you know, sometimes, my lack of English skills makes me hesistated to share my opinion (or to be more honest, it's impossible to share )there're a lot of times when I get an idea in my head, but fail to find a correct word to express it, it drives me crazy the only thing keeping me from hitting the close button is the hope that some day, I will be able to use English like an American practice makes perfect, though:">p/s1:I think we people in this topic shouldn't comment only on the contents, but rather on grammatical errors, too. This way we could help each others using English correctly ![]() p/s2:during typing this post, I accidentally hit "ctrl+R" instead of "ctrl+T" and had to type again
|
| dqsang90_shadow |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by dqsang90_shadow |
|
#5548
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
^ just go with what you have in your mind, it doesn't really matter as long as you can express your thought, I too really want to be able to speak like a native person, but it takes time, a really long time.. :(
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] |
|
#5549
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
People that reason in english likely to make mistakes but what they said goes with their mind. Someone focus on gramma try to correct what they said but only express their thought in writing, unable to communicate. Because to speak, their mind need to process in real time, and if they do not reason in english, they couldn't speak, or sometime result in flawed english. Actually i hate student book, course book.. I like something that's real, and "life" like Tv's, magazines or movies..
__________________
E3 1231V3 - B85M E45 - HD5870 1Gb - 8GB - 128Gb Plextor + 500Gb SS - Seasonic JS750w - AsusDVDRW - CoolerMaster RC690 III Advanced |
|
#5550
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
[QUOTE][CENTER]"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything." [I]Albert Einstein[/I][/CENTER][/QUOTE] |
![]() |
|
|