Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #5321  
Old 10-10-2011, 23:00
wall[e]'s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2009
Posts: 2,276
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Tôi hi vọng người đó là tôi chứ ko phải là người nào nào khác
dịch sang tiếng anh thì sao mấy bro
I hope that person is me who isn't another one ?
I hope that person is me who isn't other one ?
I hope that person is me but not other one
or
................
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhatduc239 View Post
I hope it's nobody but me
__________________
[B][I]Hj[/I][/B]!
[CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]ღஐ๑° I am wall °๑ஐღ[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
[SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]◕ ‿ ◕[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #5322  
Old 10-10-2011, 23:28
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

or I hope it's me not anyone else
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #5323  
Old 10-10-2011, 23:31
wall[e]'s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2009
Posts: 2,276
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

so 3 sentences above are right ?
and
Quote:
Tôi hi vọng X là tôi chứ ko phải là người nào nào khác
I hope X is me but not other one?
__________________
[B][I]Hj[/I][/B]!
[CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]ღஐ๑° I am wall °๑ஐღ[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
[SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]◕ ‿ ◕[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #5324  
Old 10-10-2011, 23:36
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

just replace "it" with whatever name or object you like
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #5325  
Old 11-10-2011, 00:12
Aries24's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 2,488
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

he, this's my 1st post on this forum
I'm a girl, pls don't "judge" me if my words seem to be "polite" (just kidding)
glad to know that you have a topic to talk about English!!!
'cos I'm not good at English ar all :">
Reply With Quote
  #5326  
Old 11-10-2011, 00:14
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aries24 View Post
he, this's my 1st post on this forum
I'm a girl, pls don't "judge" me if my words seem to be "polite" (just kidding)
glad to know that you have a topic to talk about English!!!
'cos I'm not good at English ar all :">
Can you at least show your face in your dp? Please? Or a pic would even be better
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #5327  
Old 11-10-2011, 00:23
Aries24's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 2,488
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyMai View Post
Can you at least show your face in your dp? Please? Or a pic would even be better
ha ha, I'm a "lacoste" girl I don't think that I should show my face
(do you think I'm kidding again?) :">
Reply With Quote
  #5328  
Old 11-10-2011, 00:35
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2010
Posts: 2,690
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aries24 View Post
ha ha, I'm a "lacoste" girl I don't think that I should show my face
(do you think I'm kidding again?) :">
I thought you were lesbian
Reply With Quote
  #5329  
Old 11-10-2011, 00:39
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aries24 View Post
ha ha, I'm a "lacoste" girl I don't think that I should show my face
(do you think I'm kidding again?) :">
umm I wouldn't know until I see it
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #5330  
Old 11-10-2011, 08:58
Jay's Avatar
Jay Jay is offline
Since 2001
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 11,602
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aries24 View Post
ha ha, I'm a "lacoste" girl I don't think that I should show my face
(do you think I'm kidding again?) :">
dun worry, I promise I will not laugh at your face

but I will lol behind it
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5)
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 01:49.