Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #41  
Old 22-10-2014, 09:27
yugi10a12's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2009
Posts: 130
Re: Dọn dẹp............ Nguồn >800w, VGA 58xx, 79xx, Main chip

Quote:
Originally Posted by basehunter_92 View Post
Ké V-1000 fullbox, đẹp, bảo hành Mai Hoàng đến 6-2018, 2tr8
0982125892
Oke babe
__________________
[B]Fan 3 chân, chuyên dụng cho VGA[/B]
[I]http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=72541868#post72541868[/I]
[B] VGA 5850/7950 ...PSU 800/1000w
.................>>> Call cái fix tóe loe[/B]
[B]090.298.6896[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 22-10-2014, 19:41
phonglang's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 12-2007
Posts: 265
Re: Dọn dẹp............ Nguồn >800w, VGA 58xx, 79xx, Main chip

up...............
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 22-10-2014, 21:58
minhqq's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2010
Posts: 228
Re: Dọn dẹp............ Nguồn >800w, VGA 58xx, 79xx, Main chip

Lên....................
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 23-10-2014, 08:10
yugi10a12's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2009
Posts: 130
Re: Dọn dẹp............ Nguồn >800w, VGA 58xx, 79xx, Main chip

Ngày mới.............................
__________________
[B]Fan 3 chân, chuyên dụng cho VGA[/B]
[I]http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=72541868#post72541868[/I]
[B] VGA 5850/7950 ...PSU 800/1000w
.................>>> Call cái fix tóe loe[/B]
[B]090.298.6896[/B]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 23:13.