Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 18-10-2014, 21:22
Junior Member
Join Date: 01-2013
Posts: 0
Smile Re: Dọn dẹp............ Nguồn >800w, VGA 58xx, 79xx, Main chip

con nguồn có giao lưu ko bác ??
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 19-10-2014, 08:00
yugi10a12's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2009
Posts: 130
Re: Dọn dẹp............ Nguồn >800w, VGA 58xx, 79xx, Main chip

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingball View Post
Hộ mình với nhé........
http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=3963286
Oke babe
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbebeo2010 View Post
con nguồn có giao lưu ko bác ???
Mình bán thui b thông cảm
__________________
[B]Fan 3 chân, chuyên dụng cho VGA[/B]
[I]http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=72541868#post72541868[/I]
[B] VGA 5850/7950 ...PSU 800/1000w
.................>>> Call cái fix tóe loe[/B]
[B]090.298.6896[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 19-10-2014, 20:18
minhqq's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2010
Posts: 228
Re: Dọn dẹp............ Nguồn >800w, VGA 58xx, 79xx, Main chip

Up..................................
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 19-10-2014, 22:52
yugi10a12's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2009
Posts: 130
Re: Dọn dẹp............ Nguồn >800w, VGA 58xx, 79xx, Main chip

Lên..................................
__________________
[B]Fan 3 chân, chuyên dụng cho VGA[/B]
[I]http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=72541868#post72541868[/I]
[B] VGA 5850/7950 ...PSU 800/1000w
.................>>> Call cái fix tóe loe[/B]
[B]090.298.6896[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 20-10-2014, 11:21
yugi10a12's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2009
Posts: 130
Re: Dọn dẹp............ Nguồn >800w, VGA 58xx, 79xx, Main chip

Ngày mới................................
__________________
[B]Fan 3 chân, chuyên dụng cho VGA[/B]
[I]http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=72541868#post72541868[/I]
[B] VGA 5850/7950 ...PSU 800/1000w
.................>>> Call cái fix tóe loe[/B]
[B]090.298.6896[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 20-10-2014, 20:15
minhqq's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2010
Posts: 228
Re: Dọn dẹp............ Nguồn >800w, VGA 58xx, 79xx, Main chip

Up .........................................
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 21-10-2014, 12:53
yugi10a12's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2009
Posts: 130
Re: Dọn dẹp............ Nguồn >800w, VGA 58xx, 79xx, Main chip

Lên trên cái.................................
__________________
[B]Fan 3 chân, chuyên dụng cho VGA[/B]
[I]http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=72541868#post72541868[/I]
[B] VGA 5850/7950 ...PSU 800/1000w
.................>>> Call cái fix tóe loe[/B]
[B]090.298.6896[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 21-10-2014, 12:56
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2014
Posts: 75
Re: Dọn dẹp............ Nguồn >800w, VGA 58xx, 79xx, Main chip

bác phụ em cái dưới sign nhé
__________________
PC : P5G41T - L5410 - Gskill Ns 4G - MSI 7790 1G - Xonar D2 - Hyper 6 - FSB saga 450 - Samsung Seri 5 - Logitech X530
Gear : CM Stom QuickFre TKL Pro Blue Sw - Mamba 2011
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 21-10-2014, 22:10
minhqq's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2010
Posts: 228
Re: Dọn dẹp............ Nguồn >800w, VGA 58xx, 79xx, Main chip

UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 21-10-2014, 22:22
basehunter_92's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2008
Posts: 1,336
Re: Dọn dẹp............ Nguồn >800w, VGA 58xx, 79xx, Main chip

Ké V-1000 fullbox, đẹp, bảo hành Mai Hoàng đến 6-2018, 2tr8
0982125892
__________________
[COLOR="Cyan"][COLOR="Silver"]I7 6850K@4.2Ghz
X99 UG
6x4 2666 Corsair LPX
eVGA 1070 FTW
[/COLOR][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 01:34.