Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #461  
Old 07-04-2010, 21:07
tranngocminh's Avatar
[\/] enthusiast
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 14,045
Re: OCer và đồ chơi // Shamino - The Untouchables Rev0.0 (#452)

bộ WC đỉnh thật
__________________
[INDENT][SIZE="1"][COLOR="SlateGray"]
[B]AndreYang[/B]: If you have money, you can do the same thing as me.
[B]massman[/B]: I do it because I love it (Overclocking).
[B]Hazzan[/B]: I spent money buying 8 pcs 980XE retail for get one better. I have kill 2pcs my best 980XE in this board. I do it cause I love it with overclocking, nothing more...
[B]tranngocminh[/B]: vozforums.com, it's gone...
[B]Yến[/B]:Nếu ai thề độc mà cũng chết thì sẽ chẳng ai thề nữa cả. Nên em thiết nghĩ rằng anh không cần phải thề để làm j cả.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/INDENT]
  #462  
Old 07-04-2010, 23:08
tranngocminh's Avatar
[\/] enthusiast
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 14,045
Re: OCer và đồ chơi // DimasTech - Bench Table Hard V2.5 (#462)

DimasTech // Bench Table Hard V2.5



Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimas View Post
Bench Table Hard V2.5 Specifications
-Single Model available, this model will cover all the old V2 versions and perfect matching the new Bench Table Easy V2.5 ( bench Table Easy + Bench Table Hard = EasyHard bench Table)
-no more bolts and hand tools to use, also the bolts are thumbscrews now
-no more hand tools on all the benchtable
-new slot for cable passing
-motherboards Mini ATX compatibilty / motherboards XL-ATX / E-ATX and Micro-ATX
-rubber feet M4 thread for Hand screwing
-3 standard colors always available without painting waiting (black glossy, metal grey and milk white)
-custom color on booking
-full compatibility with new Bench Table Easy V2.5
-redesigned Arch-Press to be more easy to fix and easy to screw pots or other cooling device to CPU
-Male - Female spacers, no more need of screw for the motherboard Spacers
-Bachelite Handles
-FlexFan supports available as accessory, chromium and black powder coating, it fits on all of the Bench tables done from the begin (v1.4) to the last V2.5
-XL-ATX vga support available as accessory (10 slots)



Hardware Assembled Air Cooling, No Accessory

__________________
[INDENT][SIZE="1"][COLOR="SlateGray"]
[B]AndreYang[/B]: If you have money, you can do the same thing as me.
[B]massman[/B]: I do it because I love it (Overclocking).
[B]Hazzan[/B]: I spent money buying 8 pcs 980XE retail for get one better. I have kill 2pcs my best 980XE in this board. I do it cause I love it with overclocking, nothing more...
[B]tranngocminh[/B]: vozforums.com, it's gone...
[B]Yến[/B]:Nếu ai thề độc mà cũng chết thì sẽ chẳng ai thề nữa cả. Nên em thiết nghĩ rằng anh không cần phải thề để làm j cả.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/INDENT]
  #463  
Old 07-04-2010, 23:12
tranngocminh's Avatar
[\/] enthusiast
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 14,045
Re: OCer và đồ chơi // DimasTech - Bench Table Easy V2.5 (#463)

DimasTech // Bench Table Easy V2.5


Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimas View Post
Hello Guys, after long time, we're about to lounch the new V2.5, this version have all the features of the V2.0, together with the Easy V2.5 we will be launching also the Hard V2.5, completely matching the Easy V2.5 new table.
Here Below the Final Revision of Table Easy V2.5, this is the Standard Version, no customization, all the accessory like USB cable, FlexFan or other things are adding parts

Bench Table Easy V2.5 Specifications

-Single Model available, this model will cover all the old V2 versions
-Tipical U bend shape, 90 degrees round corner
-down tray now have a sledge and the fasteners are thumbscrews
-positioning of the support for optical and Hd on Slot, not just on holes
-lateral customization with the name of the product "DimasTech V2.5"
-Compatibility with all the radiators on market(hwlabs, thermochill, tfc, ecc...ecc...)
-no more bolts and hand tools to use, also the bolts are thumbscrews now
-no more hand tools on all the benchtable
-4 hard disk support, 3,5"
-3 optical drive , 5,25"
-new slot for cable passing
-custom cut on the back saying "MADE IN ITALY"
-motherboards Mini ATX compatibilty / motherboards XL-ATX / E-ATX and Micro-ATX
-rubber feet M4 thread for Hand screwing
-3 standard colors always available without painting waiting (black glossy, metal grey and milk white)
-custom color on booking
-full compatibility with new Bench Table Hard V2.5
-4 back holes for water cooling tube passing or for waterccoling fittings
-new Power On and Reset Button "P" and "R" with red and black shrink cables
-USB front Port for Single Pen Drive, very usefull for saving screenshots and no boring about find the Rear USB ports (USB Cable is an Accessory)
-Male - Female spacers, no more need of screw for the motherboard Spacers
-FlexFan supports available as accessory, chromium and black powder coating, it fits on all of the Bench tables done from the begin (v1.4) to the last V2.5 (more news on this accessories in next week)
-XL-ATX vga support available as accessory (10 slots)



Hardware Assembled Air Cooling, Only USB CABLE accessory



Bench Table Easy V2.5 Manual ENGLISH/AMERICAN
__________________
[INDENT][SIZE="1"][COLOR="SlateGray"]
[B]AndreYang[/B]: If you have money, you can do the same thing as me.
[B]massman[/B]: I do it because I love it (Overclocking).
[B]Hazzan[/B]: I spent money buying 8 pcs 980XE retail for get one better. I have kill 2pcs my best 980XE in this board. I do it cause I love it with overclocking, nothing more...
[B]tranngocminh[/B]: vozforums.com, it's gone...
[B]Yến[/B]:Nếu ai thề độc mà cũng chết thì sẽ chẳng ai thề nữa cả. Nên em thiết nghĩ rằng anh không cần phải thề để làm j cả.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/INDENT]
  #464  
Old 08-04-2010, 00:19
PC_Rider's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2007
Posts: 637
Re: OCer và đồ chơi // DimasTech - Bench Table Easy - Hard V2.5

cũng có món mới show tí
mai show nốt cái cho VGA

__________________
[B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]-Thanh lý trâu 3vga 270X,1vga 280x bh rất dài call 0943 88 66 56 :D
- Nhận ship đồ từ US về VN[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
  #465  
Old 08-04-2010, 00:23
tranngocminh's Avatar
[\/] enthusiast
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 14,045
Re: OCer và đồ chơi // k|ngp|n - Dominance Memory Cooler (#465)

k|ngp|n // Dominance Memory Cooler














__________________
[INDENT][SIZE="1"][COLOR="SlateGray"]
[B]AndreYang[/B]: If you have money, you can do the same thing as me.
[B]massman[/B]: I do it because I love it (Overclocking).
[B]Hazzan[/B]: I spent money buying 8 pcs 980XE retail for get one better. I have kill 2pcs my best 980XE in this board. I do it cause I love it with overclocking, nothing more...
[B]tranngocminh[/B]: vozforums.com, it's gone...
[B]Yến[/B]:Nếu ai thề độc mà cũng chết thì sẽ chẳng ai thề nữa cả. Nên em thiết nghĩ rằng anh không cần phải thề để làm j cả.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/INDENT]
  #466  
Old 08-04-2010, 09:14
Thiên Lôi's Avatar
V
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 2,915
Re: OCer và đồ chơi // DimasTech - Bench Table Easy - Hard V2.5 // k|ngp|n - Dominance Memory Cooler

Cái hình này version cũ rồi Minh ạ
__________________
[B]Nói [COLOR="#ffc600"]KO[/COLOR] với [COLOR="#ffc600"]Nano[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Green"]Thường mấy đứa tâm thần ko nhận mình tâm thần mới đau...[/COLOR][/B]
  #467  
Old 08-04-2010, 10:02
tranngocminh's Avatar
[\/] enthusiast
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 14,045
Re: OCer và đồ chơi // DimasTech - Bench Table Easy - Hard V2.5 // k|ngp|n - Dominance Memory Cooler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thiên Lôi View Post
Cái hình này version cũ rồi Minh ạ
anh chụp ver mới của anh đi
__________________
[INDENT][SIZE="1"][COLOR="SlateGray"]
[B]AndreYang[/B]: If you have money, you can do the same thing as me.
[B]massman[/B]: I do it because I love it (Overclocking).
[B]Hazzan[/B]: I spent money buying 8 pcs 980XE retail for get one better. I have kill 2pcs my best 980XE in this board. I do it cause I love it with overclocking, nothing more...
[B]tranngocminh[/B]: vozforums.com, it's gone...
[B]Yến[/B]:Nếu ai thề độc mà cũng chết thì sẽ chẳng ai thề nữa cả. Nên em thiết nghĩ rằng anh không cần phải thề để làm j cả.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/INDENT]
  #468  
Old 08-04-2010, 10:44
Thiên Lôi's Avatar
V
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 2,915
Re: OCer và đồ chơi // DimasTech - Bench Table Easy - Hard V2.5 // k|ngp|n - Dominance Memory Cooler

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranngocminh View Post
anh chụp ver mới của anh đi
Thằng Thành nó mới up lên đấy thôi, hình cái Pot nó chụp 5 lỗ, hình của K|ngp|n chỉ có 4 lỗ
__________________
[B]Nói [COLOR="#ffc600"]KO[/COLOR] với [COLOR="#ffc600"]Nano[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Green"]Thường mấy đứa tâm thần ko nhận mình tâm thần mới đau...[/COLOR][/B]
  #469  
Old 08-04-2010, 10:54
tranngocminh's Avatar
[\/] enthusiast
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 14,045
Re: OCer và đồ chơi // DimasTech - Bench Table Easy - Hard V2.5 // k|ngp|n - Dominance Memory Cooler

5 lỗ là để s/p cả kit Dual nhỉ
__________________
[INDENT][SIZE="1"][COLOR="SlateGray"]
[B]AndreYang[/B]: If you have money, you can do the same thing as me.
[B]massman[/B]: I do it because I love it (Overclocking).
[B]Hazzan[/B]: I spent money buying 8 pcs 980XE retail for get one better. I have kill 2pcs my best 980XE in this board. I do it cause I love it with overclocking, nothing more...
[B]tranngocminh[/B]: vozforums.com, it's gone...
[B]Yến[/B]:Nếu ai thề độc mà cũng chết thì sẽ chẳng ai thề nữa cả. Nên em thiết nghĩ rằng anh không cần phải thề để làm j cả.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/INDENT]
  #470  
Old 08-04-2010, 19:41
kaka's Avatar
Chẳng Ngán Khoai To
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 6,003
Re: OCer và đồ chơi // DimasTech - Bench Table Easy - Hard V2.5 // k|ngp|n - Dominance Memory Cooler

kaka cũng có 2~3 cái - mà toàn củ lang với củ bựa =))
__________________
[center][B][COLOR="Purple"]Vespa PK50 - 1986|| Vespa Super 150 - 1968 || Lead 110 || Lead 125 Fi[/COLOR][/B]
[/center]
Closed Thread

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 04:33.