![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#4451
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
hope you to enjoy it and hope you enjoy it, which one is the best I use this sentence in the end of video clip thanks
__________________
[B][I]Hj[/I][/B]! [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]ღஐ๑° I am wall °๑ஐღ[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]◕ ‿ ◕[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] |
|
#4452
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
in my opinion, the second one is better because of its shorter length
__________________
[QUOTE=Ruslana;25677460]Càng Dài Càng Mập, Càng Lắm Gái Theo :beauty:[/QUOTE] |
|
#4453
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
Quote:
That's what we call "speakable number".
__________________
[CENTER][B][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkRed"]No brain, no gain. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] |
| Alfie Elkin |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Alfie Elkin |
|
#4454
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
i'm going to bookmark this page
may be i'll back tomorrow ^^ //Edit:oh...silly me this thớt is so hot
__________________
[B]VOZ[/B]...Hãy bựa theo cách của bạn!!! |
| quainhanao |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by quainhanao |
|
#4455
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
Quote:
=> Hope you watch it is the best answer ? How Location, July 2, 2011 is it right ?
__________________
[B][I]Hj[/I][/B]! [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]ღஐ๑° I am wall °๑ஐღ[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]◕ ‿ ◕[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] |
|
#4456
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
Basically they are totally different things so any comparision between TOEIC & IELTS is inappropriate. currently thinking of retaking the IELTS to see what my level is atm.
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5) |
|
#4457
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
[CENTER][B][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkRed"]No brain, no gain. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] |
| Alfie Elkin |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Alfie Elkin |
|
#4458
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
How
Location, July 2, 2011 is it right ?
__________________
[B][I]Hj[/I][/B]! [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]ღஐ๑° I am wall °๑ஐღ[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]◕ ‿ ◕[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] |
|
#4459
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Video clip này dành cho somebody tiếng Anh thì viết như thế nào mấy bro
This video clip is just for somebody ?
__________________
[B][I]Hj[/I][/B]! [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]ღஐ๑° I am wall °๑ஐღ[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]◕ ‿ ◕[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] |
|
#4460
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
This video clip is only available for specific people, IMO.
@Elkin: wow, you're so adorable, man
|
![]() |
|
|