Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #4231  
Old 04-06-2011, 11:16
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 427
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

What do ya mean by big words, bro?

That word I know from a book but dont remember exactly its meaning, maybe it's like some kind of maze I guess.
Reply With Quote
  #4232  
Old 04-06-2011, 12:45
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2011
Posts: 482
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyMai View Post
what are you on about?
what is "what are you on about" mean? I don't understand
__________________
[B][COLOR="Purple"][center]Xin Mãi Là Bạn Thân...[/center][/COLOR][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #4233  
Old 04-06-2011, 12:51
firestork's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2010
Posts: 1,746
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilufvn View Post
what is "what are you on about" mean? I don't understand
First, "what does", not "what is"'
Second, the sentence means "what are you going on about?" or "what are you talking about?".
__________________
[QUOTE=Ruslana;25677460]Càng Dài Càng Mập, Càng Lắm Gái Theo :beauty:[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #4234  
Old 04-06-2011, 13:44
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 161
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

it's hot in the summer
Reply With Quote
  #4235  
Old 04-06-2011, 14:17
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilufvn View Post
what is "what are you on about" mean? I don't understand
just another way of saying wtf are you talking go:

.

it's cold in winter as well
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #4236  
Old 04-06-2011, 14:29
nguyenquan1''s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2011
Posts: 662
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

^
It's hot near equator , and cold near pole.
Middle is warm.
//!\\ That's correct, isn't that ?
__________________
Tích cực thi đua spam lập thành tích chào mừng ngày từ đảo K.I.A bơi về đất liền vOz .
[QUOTE=Jay][COLOR="Teal"]Bạn có quyền không post, nhưng những gì bạn post có thể đưa bạn (và một cơ số người khác) ra đảo.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #4237  
Old 04-06-2011, 15:43
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2011
Posts: 482
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by firestork View Post
First, "what does", not "what is"'
Second, the sentence means "what are you going on about?" or "what are you talking about?".
thx your cm. Something wrong with my English, perhaps I must start from scratch (or beginning?)
__________________
[B][COLOR="Purple"][center]Xin Mãi Là Bạn Thân...[/center][/COLOR][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #4238  
Old 04-06-2011, 16:17
vietanh_ha's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: 06-2011
Posts: 21
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

2 hot
Wanna go to the sea, but i dont know how to swim
haiz
imagine now we r on the beach, with gals wear hot bikinis
oops
hotterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
__________________
[I][B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Pink"] nick vài người sử dụng [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #4239  
Old 04-06-2011, 17:17
Zoro-G.Hunter's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2010
Posts: 361
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietanh_ha View Post
2 hot
Wanna go to the sea, but i dont know how to swim
haiz
imagine now we r on the beach, with gals wear hot bikinis
oops
hotterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
I have a solution for you: "Go to bed and dream about them"
__________________
[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="DarkRed"]( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #4240  
Old 04-06-2011, 17:23
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

^ I actually don't like beaches atm because I dropped off gymming a while ago, my abs are all gone T_T, all left now is a pack full of flab...
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 19:26.