![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#4231
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
What do ya mean by big words, bro?
That word I know from a book but dont remember exactly its meaning, maybe it's like some kind of maze I guess. |
|
#4232
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
what is "what are you on about" mean? I don't understand
__________________
[B][COLOR="Purple"][center]Xin Mãi Là Bạn Thân...[/center][/COLOR][/B] |
|
#4233
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
First, "what does", not "what is"'
Second, the sentence means "what are you going on about?" or "what are you talking about?".
__________________
[QUOTE=Ruslana;25677460]Càng Dài Càng Mập, Càng Lắm Gái Theo :beauty:[/QUOTE] |
|
#4234
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
it's hot in the summer
|
|
#4235
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
just another way of saying wtf are you talking go:
. it's cold in winter as well
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] |
|
#4236
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
^
It's hot near equator , and cold near pole. Middle is warm. //!\\ That's correct, isn't that ?
__________________
Tích cực thi đua spam lập thành tích chào mừng ngày từ đảo K.I.A bơi về đất liền vOz . [QUOTE=Jay][COLOR="Teal"]Bạn có quyền không post, nhưng những gì bạn post có thể đưa bạn (và một cơ số người khác) ra đảo.[/COLOR][/QUOTE] |
| nguyenquan1' |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by nguyenquan1' |
|
#4237
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
thx your cm. Something wrong with my English, perhaps I must start from scratch (or beginning?)
__________________
[B][COLOR="Purple"][center]Xin Mãi Là Bạn Thân...[/center][/COLOR][/B] |
|
#4238
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
2 hot
![]() Wanna go to the sea, but i dont know how to swim haiz imagine now we r on the beach, with gals wear hot bikinis oops hotterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ![]() ![]() ![]()
__________________
[I][B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Pink"] nick vài người sử dụng [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/I] |
| vietanh_ha |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by vietanh_ha |
|
#4239
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="DarkRed"]( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] |
| Zoro-G.Hunter |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Zoro-G.Hunter |
|
#4240
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
^ I actually don't like beaches atm because I dropped off gymming a while ago, my abs are all gone T_T, all left now is a pack full of flab...
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] |
![]() |
|
|