Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #4221  
Old 03-06-2011, 19:57
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 427
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Nah, I'm talking 'bout Asian horoscope (Vietnamese or Chinese horoscope you may call)
....
...
..
.
btw Im Aries :">
Reply With Quote
  #4222  
Old 03-06-2011, 20:03
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2011
Posts: 482
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by nguyenquan12 View Post
"What" has 4 letter: w , h ,a ,t
"yet" has three letter: y, e ,t .
"although", "then ", "rarely", "never" are the same.
But it has a meaning , I'm trying to translate to Vietnamese.

Yeap, I know that, that is an obvious truth...
//sorry : it's obviously true,I have just known this..




-----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearz View Post
i have a funny question for vozer

7 letters, it's the thing that a poor people have it and the rich people want it ??
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyMai View Post
I was gonna say freedom but apparently it's wrong , but then why would rich people want nothing, wouldn't they want to get richer and richer. Your questions reminds me of a story where this rich guy took his son to a village and asked him stuff, and the son answered something like they only had a big house bla bla, but the poor farmers had their own farms which were hundred of hectares and so on..., it depends on how you see it .
I totally agree with Andy, the poor have nothing? the rich want nothing?
I'm poor but I have my pc, it is not nothing, right?
__________________
[B][COLOR="Purple"][center]Xin Mãi Là Bạn Thân...[/center][/COLOR][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #4223  
Old 03-06-2011, 20:58
arsenal1312's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2010
Posts: 940
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

I should rephrase that question: 6-letter word, what do rich AND poor people want to be?
Answer: richer.
lols....
__________________
[QUOTE=Delta1532;147663492]Với gái kiểu này thì k nên ntin nhiều, rủ đi chơi rồi thực hiện đúng 6 chữ vàng: Cầm tay - Day vú - Bú lồn[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #4224  
Old 03-06-2011, 21:22
shazam's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 4,643
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

"The rich want nothing ?" Oh, weird. It sounds like they don't want any thing, doesn't it ?
__________________
[B]First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.[/B]
[RIGHT][SIZE=3]
[/SIZE]Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

[/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #4225  
Old 03-06-2011, 23:51
Zoro-G.Hunter's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2010
Posts: 361
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearz View Post
i have a funny question for vozer

7 letters, it's the thing that a poor people have it and the rich people want it ??
I remember that the true question is "what is better than God, worst than the devil and something that poor men have and rich men don't?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by shazam View Post
"The rich want nothing ?" Oh, weird. It sounds like they don't want any thing, doesn't it ?
You're right in grammar. But in the question, "nothing" plays a role as a thing
__________________
[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="DarkRed"]( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #4226  
Old 03-06-2011, 23:59
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoro-G.Hunter View Post
I remember that the true question is "what is better than God, worst than the devil and something that poor men have and rich men don't?"



You're right in grammar. But in the question, "nothing" plays a role as a thing
what are you on about?
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #4227  
Old 04-06-2011, 00:12
Zoro-G.Hunter's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2010
Posts: 361
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyMai View Post
what are you on about?
Spamming!! And you??
jk
__________________
[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="DarkRed"]( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #4228  
Old 04-06-2011, 00:49
arsenal1312's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2010
Posts: 940
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoro-G.Hunter View Post
Spamming!! And you??
jk
me too
__________________
[QUOTE=Delta1532;147663492]Với gái kiểu này thì k nên ntin nhiều, rủ đi chơi rồi thực hiện đúng 6 chữ vàng: Cầm tay - Day vú - Bú lồn[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #4229  
Old 04-06-2011, 01:06
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 427
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
You're right in grammar. But in the question, "nothing" plays a role as a thing
I got your point but dont make thing more complicated bro! :(

Btw, can we discuss 'bout how to use complex and complicated? (and other pairs of words so on)
For instance, the sentence I wrote up here using complicated means: Zoro's idea can be understood if we take time to think and to describe it in an easier way (= complex) but if he goes on, thing will be convoluted and very difficult to solve (= complicated).

I'm not sure about this one! Anybody has an idea?
Reply With Quote
  #4230  
Old 04-06-2011, 02:06
arsenal1312's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2010
Posts: 940
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

i think u can use them both interchangeably, that's no problem.
Plus, you use a lot of big words lol, I've been here for 4 years and I dont even know what convoluted is lol
__________________
[QUOTE=Delta1532;147663492]Với gái kiểu này thì k nên ntin nhiều, rủ đi chơi rồi thực hiện đúng 6 chữ vàng: Cầm tay - Day vú - Bú lồn[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 22:33.