![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#4221
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Nah, I'm talking 'bout Asian horoscope (Vietnamese or Chinese horoscope you may call)
.... ... .. . btw Im Aries :"> |
|
#4222
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
Yeap, I know that, that is an obvious truth... //sorry : it's obviously true,I have just known this.. ![]() ----------- Quote:
I totally agree with Andy, the poor have nothing? the rich want nothing? I'm poor but I have my pc, it is not nothing, right?
__________________
[B][COLOR="Purple"][center]Xin Mãi Là Bạn Thân...[/center][/COLOR][/B] |
|
#4223
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
I should rephrase that question: 6-letter word, what do rich AND poor people want to be?
Answer: richer. lols....
__________________
[QUOTE=Delta1532;147663492]Với gái kiểu này thì k nên ntin nhiều, rủ đi chơi rồi thực hiện đúng 6 chữ vàng: Cầm tay - Day vú - Bú lồn[/QUOTE] |
| arsenal1312 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by arsenal1312 |
|
#4224
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
"The rich want nothing ?" Oh, weird. It sounds like they don't want any thing, doesn't it ?
__________________
[B]First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.[/B] [RIGHT][SIZE=3] [/SIZE]Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi [/RIGHT] |
|
#4225
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
Quote:
__________________
[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="DarkRed"]( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] |
| Zoro-G.Hunter |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Zoro-G.Hunter |
|
#4226
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
what are you on about?
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] |
|
#4227
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
__________________
[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="DarkRed"]( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] |
| Zoro-G.Hunter |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Zoro-G.Hunter |
|
#4228
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
__________________
[QUOTE=Delta1532;147663492]Với gái kiểu này thì k nên ntin nhiều, rủ đi chơi rồi thực hiện đúng 6 chữ vàng: Cầm tay - Day vú - Bú lồn[/QUOTE] |
| arsenal1312 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by arsenal1312 |
|
#4229
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
Btw, can we discuss 'bout how to use complex and complicated? (and other pairs of words so on) For instance, the sentence I wrote up here using complicated means: Zoro's idea can be understood if we take time to think and to describe it in an easier way (= complex) but if he goes on, thing will be convoluted and very difficult to solve (= complicated). I'm not sure about this one! Anybody has an idea?
|
|
#4230
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
i think u can use them both interchangeably, that's no problem.
Plus, you use a lot of big words lol, I've been here for 4 years and I dont even know what convoluted is lol
__________________
[QUOTE=Delta1532;147663492]Với gái kiểu này thì k nên ntin nhiều, rủ đi chơi rồi thực hiện đúng 6 chữ vàng: Cầm tay - Day vú - Bú lồn[/QUOTE] |
| arsenal1312 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by arsenal1312 |
![]() |
|
|