Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #411  
Old 26-11-2009, 00:13
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2009
Posts: 167
Re: OCer và đồ chơi - k|ngp|n - F1EE Nickel & hwbot.org edition (#402)

Mấy cái này chắc Vn ko có bán.
__________________
Vooooooooooz
  #412  
Old 26-11-2009, 00:19
tranngocminh's Avatar
[\/] enthusiast
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 14,045
Re: OCer và đồ chơi - k|ngp|n - F1EE Nickel & hwbot.org edition (#402)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangthaison View Post
quá vãi luôn
__________________
[INDENT][SIZE="1"][COLOR="SlateGray"]
[B]AndreYang[/B]: If you have money, you can do the same thing as me.
[B]massman[/B]: I do it because I love it (Overclocking).
[B]Hazzan[/B]: I spent money buying 8 pcs 980XE retail for get one better. I have kill 2pcs my best 980XE in this board. I do it cause I love it with overclocking, nothing more...
[B]tranngocminh[/B]: vozforums.com, it's gone...
[B]Yến[/B]:Nếu ai thề độc mà cũng chết thì sẽ chẳng ai thề nữa cả. Nên em thiết nghĩ rằng anh không cần phải thề để làm j cả.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/INDENT]
  #413  
Old 26-11-2009, 08:41
Mạnh Trường's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2009
Posts: 3,432
Re: OCer và đồ chơi - k|ngp|n - F1EE Nickel & hwbot.org edition (#402)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangthaison View Post
extreme thật !
  #414  
Old 26-11-2009, 11:47
dangthaison's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 15,172
Re: OCer và đồ chơi - k|ngp|n - F1EE Nickel & hwbot.org edition (#402)

Nhìn cái đống fit + fan thoai xém tí bật ngửa . Còn mấy cái kia thì ...
__________________
[B][I][COLOR="Green"]Sơn Gầy Custom [/COLOR][/I]:[/B] https://www.facebook.com/SonGayCustom/
  #415  
Old 01-12-2009, 20:05
mjhieu's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 216
Re: OCer và đồ chơi - k|ngp|n - F1EE Nickel & hwbot.org edition (#402)

Nhưng mà thằn lằn nó ĩa vào thì coi chừng nó khét!
__________________
My rig! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GkO0qq5a5Y

https://valid.x86.fr/1bpgjt
  #416  
Old 03-12-2009, 23:39
dangthaison's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 15,172
Re: OCer và đồ chơi - k|ngp|n - F1EE Nickel & hwbot.org edition (#402)



Cái miếng xoắn xoắn nó nhét vô làm j hả a Minh?
__________________
[B][I][COLOR="Green"]Sơn Gầy Custom [/COLOR][/I]:[/B] https://www.facebook.com/SonGayCustom/
  #417  
Old 26-12-2009, 18:50
Naturalism's Avatar
Béo Bụng Bự
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 3,604
Re: OCer và đồ chơi - k|ngp|n - F1EE Nickel & hwbot.org edition (#402)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangthaison View Post


Cái miếng xoắn xoắn nó nhét vô làm j hả a Minh?
van xả, hình như giật ra thì phải
__________________
[I]90% thành viên của VOZ là gay.40% trong số đó vẫn chưa biết mình là gay.30% luôn che giấu sự thật về bản thân mình.20% không ngần ngại thừa nhận vấn đề này.[B]10% còn lại là phụ nữ[/B][/I]
[center][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkOrange"] NGỒI TRONG TOILET GÀO THÉT NIKON[/COLOR][/SIZE][/center]
[U]Flickr:[/U]http://www.flickr.com/photos/beobungbu/
  #418  
Old 03-01-2010, 19:22
babyB0Y's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 2,152
Re: OCer và đồ chơi - k|ngp|n - F1EE Nickel & hwbot.org edition (#402)

Thật sự yêu cái bench table ghê :( Ghét cái kiểu chui rúc hàng ngày rồi
  #419  
Old 03-01-2010, 19:26
katurat0's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2010
Posts: 2,401
Re: OCer và đồ chơi - k|ngp|n - F1EE Nickel & hwbot.org edition (#402)

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyB0Y View Post
Thật sự yêu cái bench table ghê :( Ghét cái kiểu chui rúc hàng ngày rồi
làm 1 cái đi bác
  #420  
Old 03-01-2010, 20:47
tranngocminh's Avatar
[\/] enthusiast
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 14,045
Re: OCer và đồ chơi - k|ngp|n - Tek-9 6.66 (GPU-LN2 pot) (#420)



Quote:
Originally Posted by k|ngp|n View Post
New teks are done! (I have been silently sending these out past month
More internal volume for LN2/DI and better tuning on the new unit. A little more style too




Fully insulated and bench ready for 5870 Quad Xfire


It was fairly easy to handle 5 pots on my own for these benches with the new gpu units:


__________________
[INDENT][SIZE="1"][COLOR="SlateGray"]
[B]AndreYang[/B]: If you have money, you can do the same thing as me.
[B]massman[/B]: I do it because I love it (Overclocking).
[B]Hazzan[/B]: I spent money buying 8 pcs 980XE retail for get one better. I have kill 2pcs my best 980XE in this board. I do it cause I love it with overclocking, nothing more...
[B]tranngocminh[/B]: vozforums.com, it's gone...
[B]Yến[/B]:Nếu ai thề độc mà cũng chết thì sẽ chẳng ai thề nữa cả. Nên em thiết nghĩ rằng anh không cần phải thề để làm j cả.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/INDENT]
Closed Thread

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 04:18.