![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#3571
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
|
|
#3572
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
|
|
#3573
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
If I had known them clearly, I would have simply written instead of asking.
That word may have different meanings in different contexts. So if Gaga uses that word to describe a situation when someone loses a lot of money in gambling or trading, it will probably be "losing a bundle" or "losing his/her shirt". //By the way, its literal meaning definitely is toothless.
__________________
[CENTER] [/CENTER] |
|
#3574
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Someone please tell me the meaning of the word "Pubber".Thanks
|
|
#3575
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
it maybe refer to a personal name or a person who drink at a pub
__________________
NEVER start a fight, but ALWAYS finish it!!! |
|
#3576
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
I have read the cable on MSN that "January is reportedly the most popular month for couples to file for divorce". I can't find the reasons why this happened, can you explain more for me?
|
|
#3577
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_803958.html
__________________
[QUOTE=skillmax15;79880557]Ku Vision thì đại loại là nó hiểu biết mọi chuyện. Ko tà tâm, ko toan tính, vì lợi ích không của bản thân. Cũng xứng đáng. :byebye:[/QUOTE] |
|
#3578
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
A working day sucks.........
The fucking boss........ What a fucking job ![]()
__________________
[B]I can fly ............ [/B] |
|
#3579
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Can u guys show me how to use "So far I' and "so long as" structures .I need it right now, Tkx alot
__________________
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]IN ARSENE WE TRUST[/SIZE][/COLOR] |
|
#3580
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
I have apparently made love to/fucked 15 different girls in total so far. I can hardly/it's difficult for me to raise that number as long as I'm still with my wife or as long as my wife still keeps me around.
__________________
[QUOTE=skillmax15;79880557]Ku Vision thì đại loại là nó hiểu biết mọi chuyện. Ko tà tâm, ko toan tính, vì lợi ích không của bản thân. Cũng xứng đáng. :byebye:[/QUOTE] |
![]() |
|
|