Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #3571  
Old 09-01-2011, 21:08
ronnie's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 497
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'or''=' View Post
Literally or figuratively?
Could you show both of them?
Reply With Quote
  #3572  
Old 09-01-2011, 21:15
Lady Gaga's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 920
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie View Post
Could you show both of them?
+1 .
Reply With Quote
  #3573  
Old 09-01-2011, 22:16
'or''=''s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2007
Posts: 2,225
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie View Post
Could you show both of them?
If I had known them clearly, I would have simply written instead of asking.
That word may have different meanings in different contexts.
So if Gaga uses that word to describe a situation when someone loses a lot of money in gambling or trading, it will probably be "losing a bundle" or "losing his/her shirt".

//By the way, its literal meaning definitely is toothless.
__________________
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #3574  
Old 09-01-2011, 23:34
Savior's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2010
Posts: 95
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Someone please tell me the meaning of the word "Pubber".Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #3575  
Old 10-01-2011, 01:04
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2010
Posts: 148
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savior View Post
Someone please tell me the meaning of the word "Pubber".Thanks
it maybe refer to a personal name or a person who drink at a pub
__________________
NEVER start a fight, but ALWAYS finish it!!!
Reply With Quote
  #3576  
Old 10-01-2011, 10:44
ronnie's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 497
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

I have read the cable on MSN that "January is reportedly the most popular month for couples to file for divorce". I can't find the reasons why this happened, can you explain more for me?
Reply With Quote
  #3577  
Old 10-01-2011, 15:49
chiphu's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 7,792
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie View Post
I have read the cable on MSN that "January is reportedly the most popular month for couples to file for divorce". I can't find the reasons why this happened, can you explain more for me?
I suppose you did know it already yet here goes an article saying the reason why, just in case.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_803958.html
__________________
[QUOTE=skillmax15;79880557]Ku Vision thì đại loại là nó hiểu biết mọi chuyện. Ko tà tâm, ko toan tính, vì lợi ích không của bản thân. Cũng xứng đáng. :byebye:[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #3578  
Old 10-01-2011, 22:22
windows's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 12-2006
Posts: 486
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

A working day sucks.........
The fucking boss........
What a fucking job
__________________
[B]I can fly ............
[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #3579  
Old 12-01-2011, 13:22
longgosu's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2010
Posts: 619
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Can u guys show me how to use "So far I' and "so long as" structures .I need it right now, Tkx alot
__________________
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]IN ARSENE WE TRUST[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #3580  
Old 12-01-2011, 14:35
chiphu's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 7,792
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by longgosu View Post
Can u guys show me how to use "So far I' and "so long as" structures .I need it right now, Tkx alot
I have apparently made love to/fucked 15 different girls in total so far. I can hardly/it's difficult for me to raise that number as long as I'm still with my wife or as long as my wife still keeps me around.
__________________
[QUOTE=skillmax15;79880557]Ku Vision thì đại loại là nó hiểu biết mọi chuyện. Ko tà tâm, ko toan tính, vì lợi ích không của bản thân. Cũng xứng đáng. :byebye:[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 21:18.