Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #3191  
Old 06-09-2010, 16:41
ffvinh's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2009
Posts: 99
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by vu_quan0508 View Post
I know that . Just I can't refuse when girls ask me for a favor...
Did u ask yourself why ??
Man, It's not love. It's only the obsessions.
__________________
Blog chuyên cập nhật thông tin học bổng, du học từ khắp nơi trên thế giới. Sắp xếp theo quốc gia, bậc học và chuyên ngành :D
[QUOTE]http://www.scholarshipplanet.info/
[/QUOTE][QUOTE]http://www.facebook.com/scholarshipplanet[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #3192  
Old 06-09-2010, 16:45
ffvinh's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2009
Posts: 99
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
firstly, It is a good thing to hang around with girls who have boyfriend. no obligation, no responsibility, hassle free, you know.

secondly, maybe she's still evaluating the options and you are still in her plan, who knows.

thirdly, you can always take advantage on her everytime she asking for a favor. Well you have nothing to lose now so why not?
a vozer ...'
__________________
Blog chuyên cập nhật thông tin học bổng, du học từ khắp nơi trên thế giới. Sắp xếp theo quốc gia, bậc học và chuyên ngành :D
[QUOTE]http://www.scholarshipplanet.info/
[/QUOTE][QUOTE]http://www.facebook.com/scholarshipplanet[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #3193  
Old 06-09-2010, 17:05
vu_quan0508's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 12-2007
Posts: 2,723
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

It's not obsessions because I'm not really in love with her. I think it's just opposite sex attraction. I just want to know how to end up a relationship like that but friendship still remains.
Reply With Quote
  #3194  
Old 06-09-2010, 17:09
Jay's Avatar
Jay Jay is offline
Since 2001
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 11,602
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by vu_quan0508 View Post
It's not obsessions because I'm not really in love with her. I think it's just opposite sex attraction. I just want to know how to end up a relationship like that but friendship still remains.
try to take whatever you can. friendship sucks. there are no friendship between a guy and a gal.
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5)
Reply With Quote
  #3195  
Old 06-09-2010, 17:11
plot's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 12,122
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by vu_quan0508 View Post
It's not obsessions because I'm not really in love with her. I think it's just opposite sex attraction. I just want to know how to end up a relationship like that but friendship still remains.
You deserve a girl who's better than that girl. Just be yourself man
Reply With Quote
  #3196  
Old 06-09-2010, 17:16
vu_quan0508's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 12-2007
Posts: 2,723
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
firstly, It is a good thing to hang around with girls who have boyfriend. no obligation, no responsibility, hassle free, you know.

secondly, maybe she's still evaluating the options and you are still in her plan, who knows.

thirdly, you can always take advantage on her everytime she asking for a favor. Well you have nothing to lose now so why not?
lol=))
Reply With Quote
  #3197  
Old 06-09-2010, 18:34
|G|I|G|A|'s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2009
Posts: 2,329
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by vu_quan0508 View Post
lol=))
create a thread in F17 and we will show you how to take her away from her bf
__________________
Đằng kia trên ngọn đồi thông, ánh mắt của chàng trai đang hướng về phía chân trời xa. Cơn gió nhẹ như bàn tay thiếu nữ, lả lướt trên từng sợi tóc, tựa hồ như những niềm hoài cảm, ký ức lại đưa anh về với từng phút giây hạnh phúc tưởng chừng như chỉ mới ngày hôm qua.
Reply With Quote
  #3198  
Old 06-09-2010, 19:50
vu_quan0508's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 12-2007
Posts: 2,723
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

She gonna leave this country in 2 weeks. That gonna happen anyway=))
Reply With Quote
  #3199  
Old 06-09-2010, 19:57
lagozit's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 07-2010
Posts: 753
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by vu_quan0508 View Post
It's not obsessions because I'm not really in love with her. I think it's just opposite sex attraction. I just want to know how to end up a relationship like that but friendship still remains.
I understand how that feel. . You don't want to mess that up.
__________________
[CENTER][COLOR="Blue"]Mở dịch vụ active offline các game denuvo full update/DLC [/COLOR]
[COLOR="DarkGreen"]link: www.goo.gl/vG9Rea[/COLOR]
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Watch Dogs 2. Battlefield 1. Fifa 17. Deus Ex Mankind Divided. [/COLOR]
[COLOR="Indigo"]Doom 2016. Far Cry Primal. Batman Arkham Knight. Total War Warhammer. Just Cause 3. Homefront The Revolution....[/COLOR]
[/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #3200  
Old 07-09-2010, 10:16
'or''=''s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2007
Posts: 2,225
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by vu_quan0508 View Post
It's not obsessions because I'm not really in love with her. I think it's just opposite sex attraction. I just want to know how to end up a relationship like that but friendship still remains.
When we think about sex attraction, it's no longer friendship.
And the process in which friendship turns into sex attraction is obviously irreversible
__________________
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 17:13.