Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #3181  
Old 03-09-2010, 10:49
chiphu's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 7,792
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

@Wise Blue: Use "turn someone into". It's a common and familiar saying.
__________________
[QUOTE=skillmax15;79880557]Ku Vision thì đại loại là nó hiểu biết mọi chuyện. Ko tà tâm, ko toan tính, vì lợi ích không của bản thân. Cũng xứng đáng. :byebye:[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #3182  
Old 04-09-2010, 15:23
plot's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 12,122
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.
Reply With Quote
  #3183  
Old 05-09-2010, 20:33
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2010
Posts: 36
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

aw man, now you guys talk about love again
Reply With Quote
  #3184  
Old 06-09-2010, 00:47
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2010
Posts: 143
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

english 4 baby hố hố
Reply With Quote
  #3185  
Old 06-09-2010, 14:37
Junior Member
Join Date: 08-2010
Posts: 1
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by verybeo View Post
english 4 baby hố hố
don't say that man, 'cause adults are grown up babies
Reply With Quote
  #3186  
Old 06-09-2010, 15:25
vu_quan0508's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 12-2007
Posts: 2,723
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

I realized that she's just took an advantage of me long time ago but I can't walk away . She already had a bf and I knew that; but she still hanging out with me. What kind of a girl like that? Though she didn't told me that she'd just considered me as an close friend , I could feel it. I hate this fucking feeling , fucking circumstance... Are there any solution for this complicated problem? I tried to forget her so many times, but she always asked me for a favor and I just like a fool doing whatever she ask me for.
Fuck...
Reply With Quote
  #3187  
Old 06-09-2010, 16:25
ffvinh's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2009
Posts: 99
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by vu_quan0508 View Post
I realized that she's just took an advantage of me long time ago but I can't walk away . She already had a bf and I knew that; but she still hanging out with me. What kind of a girl like that? Though she didn't told me that she'd just considered me as an close friend , I could feel it. I hate this fucking feeling , fucking circumstance... Are there any solution for this complicated problem? I tried to forget her so many times, but she always asked me for a favor and I just like a fool doing whatever she ask me for.
Fuck...
u r too weak man
__________________
Blog chuyên cập nhật thông tin học bổng, du học từ khắp nơi trên thế giới. Sắp xếp theo quốc gia, bậc học và chuyên ngành :D
[QUOTE]http://www.scholarshipplanet.info/
[/QUOTE][QUOTE]http://www.facebook.com/scholarshipplanet[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #3188  
Old 06-09-2010, 16:27
vu_quan0508's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 12-2007
Posts: 2,723
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

I know that . Just I can't refuse when girls ask me for a favor...
Reply With Quote
  #3189  
Old 06-09-2010, 16:30
plot's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 12,122
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by vu_quan0508 View Post
I realized that she's just took an advantage of me long time ago but I can't walk away . She already had a bf and I knew that; but she still hanging out with me. What kind of a girl like that? Though she didn't told me that she'd just considered me as an close friend , I could feel it. I hate this fucking feeling , fucking circumstance... Are there any solution for this complicated problem? I tried to forget her so many times, but she always asked me for a favor and I just like a fool doing whatever she ask me for.
Fuck...
Poor you man...
Reply With Quote
  #3190  
Old 06-09-2010, 16:39
Jay's Avatar
Jay Jay is offline
Since 2001
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 11,602
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by vu_quan0508 View Post
I realized that she's just took an advantage of me long time ago but I can't walk away . She already had a bf and I knew that; but she still hanging out with me. What kind of a girl like that? Though she didn't told me that she'd just considered me as an close friend , I could feel it. I hate this fucking feeling , fucking circumstance... Are there any solution for this complicated problem? I tried to forget her so many times, but she always asked me for a favor and I just like a fool doing whatever she ask me for.
Fuck...
firstly, It is a good thing to hang around with girls who have boyfriend. no obligation, no responsibility, hassle free, you know.

secondly, maybe she's still evaluating the options and you are still in her plan, who knows.

thirdly, you can always take advantage on her everytime she asking for a favor. Well you have nothing to lose now so why not?
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5)
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 01:12.