Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #21  
Old 11-09-2011, 17:18
denise's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 09-2006
Posts: 432
Re: cần mua HD 6870 hàng xách trim 2nd

up..............................................
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 12-09-2011, 11:30
denise's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 09-2006
Posts: 432
Re: cần mua HD 6870 hàng xách trim 2nd

up..........................................
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 12-09-2011, 18:03
denise's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 09-2006
Posts: 432
Re: cần mua HD 6870 hàng xách trim 2nd

up..............................................
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 12-09-2011, 19:35
xxzezoxx's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2009
Posts: 209
Re: cần mua HD 6870 hàng xách trim 2nd

Có em Asus 6870 DC II fullbox likenew 3t9. OK PM
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 13-09-2011, 18:27
denise's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 09-2006
Posts: 432
Re: cần mua HD 6870 hàng xách trim 2nd

up...............................................
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 13-09-2011, 19:48
denise's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 09-2006
Posts: 432
Re: cần mua HD 6870 hàng xách trim 2nd

up............................................................
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 13-09-2011, 20:21
denise's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 09-2006
Posts: 432
Re: cần mua HD 6870 hàng xách trim 2nd

up........................................
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 13-09-2011, 20:40
oneworld's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2009
Posts: 104
Re: cần mua HD 6870 hàng xách trim 2nd

vừa mua 1 em PSC+ của bác happydraon 3tr5 , bác ý còn 2 con nữa đóa , cơ mà ở Xì Gòn
__________________
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Asus P7P55D-E, I5 750, Corsair+Kingmax 6GB Buss 1600, Samsung+WD 4.5TB, Asus HD7770 1Gb DirectCU, CoolerMaster 550w, Acer 21.5", SoundMax B30

[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 13-09-2011, 20:43
denise's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 09-2006
Posts: 432
Re: cần mua HD 6870 hàng xách trim 2nd

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneworld View Post
vừa mua 1 em PSC+ của bác happydraon 3tr5 , bác ý còn 2 con nữa đóa , cơ mà ở Xì Gòn
giá mà nhà ở Xì Gòn , giá cả thủ đô thật là đắt đỏ
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 13-09-2011, 21:57
denise's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 09-2006
Posts: 432
Re: cần mua HD 6870 hàng xách trim 2nd

uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 04:19.