Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #2211  
Old 16-01-2011, 12:20
BBC diep vien CNN's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2011
Posts: 50
Re: Internet Download Manager 6.04 Build 2 Final (Cập nhật Post#1)

Thanks 2 bác
Em xài cái Download helper
Reply With Quote
  #2212  
Old 18-01-2011, 10:34
k.f_1945's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2009
Posts: 2,837
Re: Internet Download Manager 6.04 Build 2 Final (Cập nhật Post#1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiphu View Post
Không chạy được là do bị trình diệt vi-rút treo nó rồi. Hoặc là tạm thời disable trình AV đi, hoặc vào Safe mode mà chạy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobcsess View Post
Đúng là bị AV nó tóm rồi (nhìn cái icon của file đó nó ko hiện lên nổi là đủ hiểu). Trước dùng avira bị y hệt.
great! you guys are awesome
__________________
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Gray"]PC: i7 950 - eVGA X58 760 - 3x2Gb G.Skill Trident - Zotac GTX480 - Antec Quattro 1000W - RC690II Plus - Filco Brown 10keysless - DA - Goliahtus
Laptop: HP Elitebook 2540p -i7 L640 - 4Gb DDR3 - SSD 160Gb[/color]
[B][COLOR="Blue"][CENTER]-- CĐVĐ --[/CENTER][/COLOR][/B][/size]
Reply With Quote
  #2213  
Old 19-01-2011, 01:29
blueice's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2010
Posts: 10,600
Re: Internet Download Manager 6.04 Build 2 Final (Cập nhật Post#1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeiKuron0 View Post
hoài cổ
có gì đâu, vẫn đang dùng 5.18 đây, bản 6.xx lỗi với opera thì dùng kiểu gì :">
__________________
[RIGHT] ♪..♫..♪..♫..♪..
[COLOR=DimGray][I]Nhìn đời bằng cái đít chai.[/I][/COLOR][/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #2214  
Old 19-01-2011, 05:12
AsF|Hayabusa's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 5,005
Re: Internet Download Manager 6.04 Build 2 Final (Cập nhật Post#1)

^
không hiểu lỗi chỗ nào
__________________
[RIGHT][I][COLOR="SlateGray"][B]Nước hoa #2:[/B] https://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=5570117[/COLOR][/I][/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #2215  
Old 19-01-2011, 09:21
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2007
Posts: 4,881
Re: Internet Download Manager 6.04 Build 2 Final (Cập nhật Post#1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsF|Hayabusa View Post
^
không hiểu lỗi chỗ nào
Chắc lỗi khi cuộn trang
Reply With Quote
  #2216  
Old 19-01-2011, 10:15
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 9,127
Re: Internet Download Manager 6.04 Build 2 Final (Cập nhật Post#1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeiKuron0 View Post
hoài cổ
Có gì đáng buồn cười ?
__________________
[COLOR="Sienna"][CENTER]When you find yourself in some far off place
and it causes you to rethink some things
You start to sense that slowly you're becoming someone else
And then you find yourself ...[/CENTER][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #2217  
Old 19-01-2011, 10:42
blueice's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2010
Posts: 10,600
Re: Internet Download Manager 6.04 Build 2 Final (Cập nhật Post#1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsF|Hayabusa View Post
^
không hiểu lỗi chỗ nào
lỗi cuộn trang, thử thì biết
__________________
[RIGHT] ♪..♫..♪..♫..♪..
[COLOR=DimGray][I]Nhìn đời bằng cái đít chai.[/I][/COLOR][/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #2218  
Old 19-01-2011, 11:00
khiconmtv's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 01-2007
Posts: 33,737
Re: Internet Download Manager 6.04 Build 2 Final (Cập nhật Post#1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueice View Post
lỗi cuộn trang, thử thì biết
đang xài Opera 11, IDM 6.04 đây, có bị gì đâu
__________________
[CENTER][B][I]Gia môn bất hạnh, gia đạo bất hòa, gia đình bất ổn, gia giáo bất nghiêm, gia quyến bất an, gia chủ bất lực, gia nhân bất trị[/I][/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #2219  
Old 19-01-2011, 11:03
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 9,127
Re: Internet Download Manager 6.04 Build 2 Final (Cập nhật Post#1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by khiconmtv View Post
đang xài Opera 11, IDM 6.04 đây, có bị gì đâu
Mấy trang có media content cơ chị khỉ
Cơ mà trước thấy, giờ không. Chỉ nghe người khác than thở =)
__________________
[COLOR="Sienna"][CENTER]When you find yourself in some far off place
and it causes you to rethink some things
You start to sense that slowly you're becoming someone else
And then you find yourself ...[/CENTER][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #2220  
Old 19-01-2011, 17:58
Cattleya's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2010
Posts: 1,768
Re: Internet Download Manager 6.04 Build 2 Final (Cập nhật Post#1)

Nếu cứ Firefox thì IDM 5.19 build 4, chả có vấn đề gì cả. Ai đú Chrome, Opera, Iron thì up thôi.
__________________
Profile: http://vnsharing.net/forum/member.php?u=368566
Box IT: http://vnsharing.net/forum/forumdisplay-staff.php?f=221
[QUOTE][I]SPAM là gì? Là chữ viết tắt của: Serious-nghiêm túc, Polite-lịch sự, Attractive-lôi cuốn, Manly-nam tính; tóm lại SPAM là một hành động nghiêm túc, lịch sự, lôi cuốn và đầy nam tính~[/I][/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 19:24.