Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #2111  
Old 04-06-2010, 09:21
yulong's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 418
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

www.typeracer.com
Here's a popular one where you can practise by urself, or compare ur result with others, or even race with ur friends directly
Reply With Quote
  #2112  
Old 04-06-2010, 10:11
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 2,471
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by yulong View Post
www.typeracer.com
Here's a popular one where you can practise by urself, or compare ur result with others, or even race with ur friends directly
thanks, but I already using that site, but still have some problems with typing Z,X,C... so I need a site that show me exactly which finger to type those characters
My speed at Typeracer is about 48wpm , and my friends can type at 65wpm, fcking fast
__________________
I am not ashamed to admit I am ignorant of what I do not know
Reply With Quote
  #2113  
Old 04-06-2010, 11:25
Ghosthammer's Avatar
Hết xăng
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 8,259
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by nguyenhoang0112 View Post
thanks, but I already using that site, but still have some problems with typing Z,X,C... so I need a site that show me exactly which finger to type those characters
My speed at Typeracer is about 48wpm , and my friends can type at 65wpm, fcking fast
is that not enuf? me speed is about 40~48 wpm
Reply With Quote
  #2114  
Old 04-06-2010, 12:22
game_matter's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 16,112
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Less than 20 wpm
Oh hell, my typing skill's fucking poor
Reply With Quote
  #2115  
Old 04-06-2010, 12:46
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 2,471
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghosthammer View Post
is that not enuf? me speed is about 40~48 wpm
But I still very slow when typing words with Shift and ";,."
__________________
I am not ashamed to admit I am ignorant of what I do not know
Reply With Quote
  #2116  
Old 04-06-2010, 13:18
Paladin.'s Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 4,449
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Mine is 65WPM, but wait... look down at the rank chart, the best one is 139WPM, how can we beat that f*cking crazy speed <<< wtf

__________________
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][COLOR=Black](Arthas to Sylvanas) [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]After all you've put me through, woman, the last thing I'll give you is the peace of death.[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #2117  
Old 04-06-2010, 14:30
yulong's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 418
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Lmao that's some lucky bastard who got an easy test. U should look at the overall score, at least from 50 tests i think. Mine is 56wpm from 11 tests. My friends fed up and gave up so i stopped playing this too lol.
Btw, i think u guys should learn how to chat with "Tiếng Việt có dấu" on Y!M first. It helps a lot getting used to type fast.
Reply With Quote
  #2118  
Old 04-06-2010, 14:43
Ghosthammer's Avatar
Hết xăng
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 8,259
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

nah, using laptop, and the key is not really good. i think when i use auxiliary keyboard it'd be faster
Reply With Quote
  #2119  
Old 04-06-2010, 16:20
Daviath.'s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2010
Posts: 1,426
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by yulong View Post
Lmao that's some lucky bastard who got an easy test. U should look at the overall score, at least from 50 tests i think. Mine is 56wpm from 11 tests. My friends fed up and gave up so i stopped playing this too lol.
Btw, i think u guys should learn how to chat with "Tiếng Việt có dấu" on Y!M first. It helps a lot getting used to type fast.
Lol you recommend 50 tests and you swank that you done 11 tests
Reply With Quote
  #2120  
Old 04-06-2010, 16:22
game_matter's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 16,112
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by yulong View Post
Lmao that's some lucky bastard who got an easy test. U should look at the overall score, at least from 50 tests i think. Mine is 56wpm from 11 tests. My friends fed up and gave up so i stopped playing this too lol.
Btw, i think u guys should learn how to chat with "Tiếng Việt có dấu" on Y!M first. It helps a lot getting used to type fast.
90 percent of vOzer using "TV có dấu" on Y!M dude, no need to learn.
The point is I can't type English as fast as Vietnamese
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 15:58.