![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#2111
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
www.typeracer.com
Here's a popular one where you can practise by urself, or compare ur result with others, or even race with ur friends directly
|
|
#2112
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]() My speed at Typeracer is about 48wpm , and my friends can type at 65wpm, fcking fast
__________________
I am not ashamed to admit I am ignorant of what I do not know |
| nguyenhoang0112 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by nguyenhoang0112 |
|
#2113
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
is that not enuf? me speed is about 40~48 wpm
|
| Ghosthammer |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Ghosthammer |
|
#2114
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Less than 20 wpm
Oh hell, my typing skill's fucking poor
|
| game_matter |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by game_matter |
|
#2115
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
But I still very slow when typing words with Shift and ";,."
__________________
I am not ashamed to admit I am ignorant of what I do not know |
| nguyenhoang0112 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by nguyenhoang0112 |
|
#2116
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Mine is 65WPM, but wait... look down at the rank chart, the best one is 139WPM, how can we beat that f*cking crazy speed <<< wtf
![]() ![]()
__________________
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][COLOR=Black](Arthas to Sylvanas) [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]After all you've put me through, woman, the last thing I'll give you is the peace of death.[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/B] |
|
#2117
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Lmao that's some lucky bastard who got an easy test. U should look at the overall score, at least from 50 tests i think. Mine is 56wpm from 11 tests. My friends fed up and gave up so i stopped playing this too lol.
Btw, i think u guys should learn how to chat with "Tiếng Việt có dấu" on Y!M first. It helps a lot getting used to type fast. |
|
#2118
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
nah, using laptop, and the key is not really good. i think when i use auxiliary keyboard it'd be faster
|
| Ghosthammer |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Ghosthammer |
|
#2119
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
|
#2120
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
The point is I can't type English as fast as Vietnamese |
| game_matter |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by game_matter |
![]() |
|
|