![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#11
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Share your feeling !
What a beautiful day, i still trying for my 2nd language, its seem very hard but i think i can get it
![]() If you are going to do, go all the way ![]() via vozForums for iPhone
__________________
[I]Vozer nói về thứ 6 ngày 13 :rofl:[/I] [QUOTE][QUOTE=durahanlv7;68862657]Mịa sinh nhật năm nay trúng t6 ngày 13 này, có thấy quái gì đâu :go:[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Harmonica_blacker;68862738]đấy là nỗi bất hạnh của toàn thế giới đấy :byebye:[/QUOTE][/QUOTE] |
| 1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by 1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 |
|
#12
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Share your feeling !
I work all day so I hzve no time to learn English. Instead, I listen to Podcard while running tonight. That’s really cool, I can do 3 things at the same time:
- do exercises - learn English - listen to the latest global news via vozForums for iPhone |
| campuchino |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by campuchino |
|
#13
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Share your feeling !
Quote:
__________________
[SIZE="2"][I]Thân héo gầy đôi gánh trên vai, áo bạc màu muối mặn nuôi con.[/I][/SIZE] |
|
#14
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Share your feeling !
I'll take his Xiaomi phone and 2 of his kidneys. You can have the rest. Thanks. Oh, but our border with China is closed because of coronavirus, so I guess we can not do that now
![]() .
__________________
[QUOTE][SIZE="3"][B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Sinh viên đại hox[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/QUOTE] |
|
#15
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Share your feeling !
Wait, it's illegal. We share equally, at least.
__________________
[SIZE="2"][I]Thân héo gầy đôi gánh trên vai, áo bạc màu muối mặn nuôi con.[/I][/SIZE] |
|
#16
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Share your feeling !
It's not emptiness neither fullness. I'm did what I have to but not willing to do.
Done an duties which not cared for. So I'd say, forcefully.
__________________
[SIZE="2"][I]Thân héo gầy đôi gánh trên vai, áo bạc màu muối mặn nuôi con.[/I][/SIZE] |
|
#17
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Share your feeling !
Quote:
![]() I'm doing the same way with you, i spend about 30 minutes a day to walk around a lake and review new words :sexy. As the possess, i feel a great energy through my vein boosting my mood I love my life so muchhhh
__________________
[CENTER][B]▎▍▌▋▊▉█▇█▇▆▅▄▃▂[SIZE="3"]»»┌∩┐™(◣▓▒•[COLOR="Green"]๖ۣۜV[/COLOR]♥[COLOR="Red"]O[/COLOR]♦[COLOR="Magenta"]Z[/COLOR]♣[COLOR="Orange"]F[/COLOR]♠[COLOR="Blue"]O[/COLOR]•[COLOR="Olive"]R[/COLOR]♥[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]U[/COLOR]♦[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]M[/COLOR]♣[COLOR="SandyBrown"]S[/COLOR]•▒▓◢)™┌∩┐««[/SIZE][/B]▂▃▄▅▆▇█▉▊▋▌▍▎[/CENTER] |
|
#18
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Page 2 - Share your feeling !
today is a bad day, co-worker is not frienly and close, boss is so nonsence, many task to do anđ hard. But i will never give up, i will get more money to be come rish people
)via vozForums for iPhone
__________________
One day you will wake up and there won’t be any more time to do the things you’ve always wanted. Do it now! |
|
#19
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Page 2 - Share your feeling !
Quote:
__________________
[SIZE="2"][I]Thân héo gầy đôi gánh trên vai, áo bạc màu muối mặn nuôi con.[/I][/SIZE] |
|
#20
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Page 2 - Share your feeling !
Quote:
![]() Every successful people have already been in pain, they're doing drudgery thing with a hard effort but the point is they don't give up, they come to their work with a cold heart and head but eventually, the award will come ![]() Trust me, we all have a same feeling of our life, so what we must do is inspiring each other. Together, we make the future
__________________
[CENTER][B]▎▍▌▋▊▉█▇█▇▆▅▄▃▂[SIZE="3"]»»┌∩┐™(◣▓▒•[COLOR="Green"]๖ۣۜV[/COLOR]♥[COLOR="Red"]O[/COLOR]♦[COLOR="Magenta"]Z[/COLOR]♣[COLOR="Orange"]F[/COLOR]♠[COLOR="Blue"]O[/COLOR]•[COLOR="Olive"]R[/COLOR]♥[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]U[/COLOR]♦[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]M[/COLOR]♣[COLOR="SandyBrown"]S[/COLOR]•▒▓◢)™┌∩┐««[/SIZE][/B]▂▃▄▅▆▇█▉▊▋▌▍▎[/CENTER] |
![]() |
|
|