Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 18-02-2020, 18:26
1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2013
Posts: 544
Re: Share your feeling !

What a beautiful day, i still trying for my 2nd language, its seem very hard but i think i can get it
If you are going to do, go all the way

via vozForums for iPhone
__________________
[I]Vozer nói về thứ 6 ngày 13 :rofl:[/I]

[QUOTE][QUOTE=durahanlv7;68862657]Mịa sinh nhật năm nay trúng t6 ngày 13 này, có thấy quái gì đâu :go:[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Harmonica_blacker;68862738]đấy là nỗi bất hạnh của toàn thế giới đấy :byebye:[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 18-02-2020, 21:59
Junior Member
Join Date: 03-2015
Posts: 16
Re: Share your feeling !

I work all day so I hzve no time to learn English. Instead, I listen to Podcard while running tonight. That’s really cool, I can do 3 things at the same time:
- do exercises
- learn English
- listen to the latest global news

via vozForums for iPhone
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 19-02-2020, 00:38
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2012
Posts: 540
Re: Share your feeling !

Quote:
Originally Posted by campuchino View Post
same here, I don't know what should I do now in my life. No money, no girl friend, no future, no reason to live
Die already
__________________
[SIZE="2"][I]Thân héo gầy đôi gánh trên vai,
áo bạc màu muối mặn nuôi con.[/I][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 19-02-2020, 03:07
tmh_0412's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2017
Posts: 275
Re: Share your feeling !

Quote:
Originally Posted by shi2510 View Post
Die already
I'll take his Xiaomi phone and 2 of his kidneys. You can have the rest. Thanks. Oh, but our border with China is closed because of coronavirus, so I guess we can not do that now .
__________________
[QUOTE][SIZE="3"][B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Sinh viên đại hox[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 19-02-2020, 12:26
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2012
Posts: 540
Re: Share your feeling !

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmh_0412 View Post
I'll take his Xiaomi phone and 2 of his kidneys. You can have the rest. Thanks. Oh, but our border with China is closed because of coronavirus, so I guess we can not do that now .
Wait, it's illegal. We share equally, at least.
__________________
[SIZE="2"][I]Thân héo gầy đôi gánh trên vai,
áo bạc màu muối mặn nuôi con.[/I][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 19-02-2020, 12:33
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2012
Posts: 540
Re: Share your feeling !

It's not emptiness neither fullness. I'm did what I have to but not willing to do.

Done an duties which not cared for.

So I'd say, forcefully.
__________________
[SIZE="2"][I]Thân héo gầy đôi gánh trên vai,
áo bạc màu muối mặn nuôi con.[/I][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 19-02-2020, 13:16
cartoons's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2014
Posts: 1,812
Re: Share your feeling !

Quote:
Originally Posted by campuchino View Post
I work all day so I hzve no time to learn English. Instead, I listen to Podcard while running tonight. That’s really cool, I can do 3 things at the same time:
- do exercises
- learn English
- listen to the latest global news

via vozForums for iPhone
Congratulation, people who knows how value time is, doing effeciently at their jobs
I'm doing the same way with you, i spend about 30 minutes a day to walk around a lake and review new words :sexy. As the possess, i feel a great energy through my vein boosting my mood
I love my life so muchhhh
__________________
[CENTER][B]▎▍▌▋▊▉█▇█▇▆▅▄▃▂[SIZE="3"]»»┌∩┐™(◣▓▒•[COLOR="Green"]๖ۣۜV[/COLOR]♥[COLOR="Red"]O[/COLOR]♦[COLOR="Magenta"]Z[/COLOR]♣[COLOR="Orange"]F[/COLOR]♠[COLOR="Blue"]O[/COLOR]•[COLOR="Olive"]R[/COLOR]♥[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]U[/COLOR]♦[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]M[/COLOR]♣[COLOR="SandyBrown"]S[/COLOR]•▒▓◢)™┌∩┐««[/SIZE][/B]▂▃▄▅▆▇█▉▊▋▌▍▎[/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 19-02-2020, 16:26
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2013
Posts: 180
Re: Page 2 - Share your feeling !

today is a bad day, co-worker is not frienly and close, boss is so nonsence, many task to do anđ hard. But i will never give up, i will get more money to be come rish people )

via vozForums for iPhone
__________________
One day you will wake up and there won’t be any more time to do the things you’ve always wanted. Do it now!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 19-02-2020, 18:13
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2012
Posts: 540
Re: Page 2 - Share your feeling !

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken1810 View Post
today is a bad day, co-worker is not frienly and close, boss is so nonsence, many task to do anđ hard. But i will never give up, i will get more money to be come rish people )

via vozForums for iPhone
You maybe rich, but never correct spelling
__________________
[SIZE="2"][I]Thân héo gầy đôi gánh trên vai,
áo bạc màu muối mặn nuôi con.[/I][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 19-02-2020, 23:02
cartoons's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2014
Posts: 1,812
Re: Page 2 - Share your feeling !

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken1810 View Post
today is a bad day, co-worker is not frienly and close, boss is so nonsence, many task to do anđ hard. But i will never give up, i will get more money to be come rish people )

via vozForums for iPhone
Let me cheer you up
Every successful people have already been in pain, they're doing drudgery thing with a hard effort but the point is they don't give up, they come to their work with a cold heart and head but eventually, the award will come
Trust me, we all have a same feeling of our life, so what we must do is inspiring each other. Together, we make the future
__________________
[CENTER][B]▎▍▌▋▊▉█▇█▇▆▅▄▃▂[SIZE="3"]»»┌∩┐™(◣▓▒•[COLOR="Green"]๖ۣۜV[/COLOR]♥[COLOR="Red"]O[/COLOR]♦[COLOR="Magenta"]Z[/COLOR]♣[COLOR="Orange"]F[/COLOR]♠[COLOR="Blue"]O[/COLOR]•[COLOR="Olive"]R[/COLOR]♥[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]U[/COLOR]♦[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]M[/COLOR]♣[COLOR="SandyBrown"]S[/COLOR]•▒▓◢)™┌∩┐««[/SIZE][/B]▂▃▄▅▆▇█▉▊▋▌▍▎[/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 08:10.