Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 25-10-2013, 09:08
tienthanhtq's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 89
Re: Bán Dell 17" LCD Widescreen

bbbbbbbbbbbbbupppp
__________________
[B][COLOR="Red"]TRUNG TÂM MÁY TÍNH HT[/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Kiều Mai- Phú Diễn-Từ Liêm-HN(Số 9 Ngõ 109 Cầu Diễn)[/COLOR]
[B][I][COLOR="Blue"]Yh: HTcomputer_tq2011 * Mobi: 0978118650 * 0936784384[/COLOR][/I][/B]
Cho thuê xe 5 chỗ có lái giá chỉ 5.000đ/1km/2chiều: http://muare.vn/threads/105/2691478
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 25-10-2013, 10:05
tienthanhtq's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 89
Re: Bán Dell 17" LCD Widescreen

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
__________________
[B][COLOR="Red"]TRUNG TÂM MÁY TÍNH HT[/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Kiều Mai- Phú Diễn-Từ Liêm-HN(Số 9 Ngõ 109 Cầu Diễn)[/COLOR]
[B][I][COLOR="Blue"]Yh: HTcomputer_tq2011 * Mobi: 0978118650 * 0936784384[/COLOR][/I][/B]
Cho thuê xe 5 chỗ có lái giá chỉ 5.000đ/1km/2chiều: http://muare.vn/threads/105/2691478
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 01:17.