Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 24-04-2011, 06:58
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 5
Re: cần bán 1 bộ máy tính full

up up up up up up up up up up up
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 24-04-2011, 09:17
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 5
Re: cần bán 1 bộ máy tính full

up up up up up up up làm phát nữa nào
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 24-04-2011, 10:20
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 5
Re: cần bán 1 bộ máy tính full

up cho những ai quan tâm nào
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 24-04-2011, 22:32
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 5
Re: cần bán 1 bộ máy tính full

up phát cho hết ngày nào
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 25-04-2011, 08:56
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 5
Re: cần bán 1 bộ máy tính full

up up up up chào buổi sáng nào
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 25-04-2011, 10:33
lordcharmed's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2008
Posts: 3,099
Re: cần bán 1 bộ máy tính full

cũng có 1 bộ full ở đây nè http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?...amp;highlight=

__________________
Intel Core i3 4330 vs Deepcool TigerShark || [COLOR="Orange"][B]MSI H97M-G43 Guard Pro[/B][/COLOR] || [B]Gskill Sniper[/B] || [COLOR="Silver"]Plextor M5s[/COLOR] || [B]Western Digital Caviar Black[/B] || [COLOR="Gray"]Jonsbo U3[/COLOR] || SS M12 II 620 || [B]LG 25UM65[/B] || [B]Ducky Zero[/B] vs [COLOR="Green"]Razer Goliathus Extended[/COLOR] || [B]Razer DeathAdder Black[/B] vs [B]Apuri[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 25-04-2011, 11:19
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 5
Re: cần bán 1 bộ máy tính full

hàng ngon giá cả hợp lý đây anh em vào tham khảo nào
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 25-04-2011, 13:57
havannam0506's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 76
Re: cần bán 1 bộ máy tính full

vẫn chưa đc cơ à bạn hiền
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 25-04-2011, 14:05
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2010
Posts: 190
Re: cần bán 1 bộ máy tính full

case gia chuam pm hom thu nhe
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 25-04-2011, 14:08
gjangdepzaj's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2008
Posts: 223
Re: cần bán 1 bộ máy tính full

up phụ nhau nào
http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?...amp;highlight=
__________________
[SIZE="2"][I][COLOR="Gray"]
Mr.Giang - Số cầm chân: 0976.076.năm bẩy bẩy
MSI B75A-G43/i3 3220/Gskill 2x2gb 1k6/MSI 7750 1GB DDR5/Vertex 4 128gb + hitachi 1tb/CM RP 650W/Corsair 200r/U2312HM
[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 07:33.