Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1771  
Old 12-03-2010, 16:00
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 12-2008
Posts: 2,550
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by tornado View Post
but it becomes more fragile
Someone told me fRzzy = freeze man. Are u thinking what i'm thinking ?
Reply With Quote
  #1772  
Old 12-03-2010, 17:10
MrKhiem's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 1,444
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by real_spamer9x View Post
Someone told me fRzzy = freeze man. Are u thinking what i'm thinking ?
oo now i know
__________________
[CENTER][COLOR="White"]unable to load MrKhiem's signature[/COLOR][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #1773  
Old 12-03-2010, 21:06
tornado's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2007
Posts: 2,317
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by real_spamer9x View Post
Someone told me fRzzy = freeze man. Are u thinking what i'm thinking ?
yeah!I know what you are thinking
__________________
...........................................................................
Reply With Quote
  #1774  
Old 12-03-2010, 23:28
neverlove2511's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: 02-2010
Posts: 8
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

I want to forget everything but I can't!!! :(
Reply With Quote
  #1775  
Old 13-03-2010, 11:51
tornado's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2007
Posts: 2,317
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverlove2511 View Post
I want to forget everything but I can't!!! :(
Why do u want to forget everything?
__________________
...........................................................................
Reply With Quote
  #1776  
Old 13-03-2010, 12:00
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 12-2008
Posts: 2,550
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverlove2511 View Post
I want to forget everything but I can't!!! :(
U can but i think u don't want, because if u want, u can use a brick. Like that

or or and
Reply With Quote
  #1777  
Old 13-03-2010, 12:40
tornado's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2007
Posts: 2,317
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by real_spamer9x View Post
U can but i think u don't want, because if u want, u can use a brick. Like that

or or and
That's a great idea.To suicide is the easiest way to forget everything.But you're only a loser if you do like that.
__________________
...........................................................................
Reply With Quote
  #1778  
Old 13-03-2010, 15:53
neverlove2511's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: 02-2010
Posts: 8
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by tornado View Post
That's a great idea.To suicide is the easiest way to forget everything.But you're only a loser if you do like that.
Although I'm very sad, I've never suicided for the simple reason that I fear dealth.
Reply With Quote
  #1779  
Old 13-03-2010, 16:34
tornado's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2007
Posts: 2,317
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverlove2511 View Post
Although I'm very sad, I've never suicided for the simple reason that I fear dealth.
Ok,man.Only the fool suicides.Can u tell us what make u so sad?
__________________
...........................................................................
Reply With Quote
  #1780  
Old 13-03-2010, 21:03
neverlove2511's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: 02-2010
Posts: 8
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by tornado View Post
Ok,man.Only the fool suicides.Can u tell us what make u so sad?
It's my secret. I want to keep it for me
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 16:27.