Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1761  
Old 07-03-2010, 17:23
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 2,471
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghosthammer View Post
outside temperature :-10 celsius
and i'm naked rite now =))
give it a try. if you can survive, come back and give us a small preview ok?
__________________
I am not ashamed to admit I am ignorant of what I do not know
Reply With Quote
  #1762  
Old 07-03-2010, 17:28
kenzyn's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 155
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

we hope u will send us a preview from heaven
__________________
CPU: AMD Athlon64 5000+ @ 2.8Ghz
RAM: 2GB Kingston DDR2 @ 800Mhz Dual Channel
MOB: Gigabyte M61PME-S2P
VGA: PowerColor HD 4650 GDDR4
PSU: No name (thật là nguy hiểm -_-)
Reply With Quote
  #1763  
Old 07-03-2010, 17:58
whi_pis's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2009
Posts: 337
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by nguyenhoang0112 View Post
give it a try. if you can survive, come back and give us a small preview ok?
how can he come back with a frozen penis?
__________________
kế hoạch tìm người yêu: tích cực mua vé số mỗi ngày và đoạn tuyệt với những cô gái có tên kết thúc bằng .jpg
Reply With Quote
  #1764  
Old 07-03-2010, 22:04
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2010
Posts: 648
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

I try it. I am master English in future!
__________________
"Yên lặng. Chỉ nói những điều mang lại lợi ích cho bạn và người khác; tránh những cuộc cà kê mất thì giờ."
[B][CENTER][COLOR="Blue"]Thống kê lỗi game với Card ATI- Huy động Vozer để tìm tỷ lệ[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B]
[CENTER]http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=799656[/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #1765  
Old 08-03-2010, 01:29
'or''=''s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2007
Posts: 2,225
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Not now. Pretty sure. =))
__________________
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #1766  
Old 08-03-2010, 01:52
bacpp's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2010
Posts: 1,123
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

This thread is fun.

I have many difficulty to write a correct sentense...
__________________
[color=#F0F0F5].[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #1767  
Old 08-03-2010, 08:31
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2010
Posts: 648
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Wish beautiful to woman in 8/3!
__________________
"Yên lặng. Chỉ nói những điều mang lại lợi ích cho bạn và người khác; tránh những cuộc cà kê mất thì giờ."
[B][CENTER][COLOR="Blue"]Thống kê lỗi game với Card ATI- Huy động Vozer để tìm tỷ lệ[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B]
[CENTER]http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=799656[/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #1768  
Old 08-03-2010, 13:04
tornado's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2007
Posts: 2,317
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Best wishes to half of the world
__________________
...........................................................................
Reply With Quote
  #1769  
Old 12-03-2010, 11:53
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 12-2008
Posts: 2,550
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by whi_pis View Post
how can he come back with a frozen penis?
Better than viagra Harder, Longer, Cooler, Stronger
Reply With Quote
  #1770  
Old 12-03-2010, 13:08
tornado's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2007
Posts: 2,317
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

but it becomes more fragile
__________________
...........................................................................
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 17:23.