Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #151  
Old 18-11-2008, 17:34
tranngocminh's Avatar
[\/] enthusiast
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 14,045
Re: OCer và đồ chơi - DIMAStech Hard BenchTable (#144)

nhét cái fan vào đó cho mát thôi
__________________
[INDENT][SIZE="1"][COLOR="SlateGray"]
[B]AndreYang[/B]: If you have money, you can do the same thing as me.
[B]massman[/B]: I do it because I love it (Overclocking).
[B]Hazzan[/B]: I spent money buying 8 pcs 980XE retail for get one better. I have kill 2pcs my best 980XE in this board. I do it cause I love it with overclocking, nothing more...
[B]tranngocminh[/B]: vozforums.com, it's gone...
[B]Yến[/B]:Nếu ai thề độc mà cũng chết thì sẽ chẳng ai thề nữa cả. Nên em thiết nghĩ rằng anh không cần phải thề để làm j cả.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/INDENT]
  #152  
Old 20-11-2008, 00:12
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 362
Re: OCer và đồ chơi - DIMAStech Hard BenchTable (#144)

Nhờ anh Kaka làm 1 cái giá cả ra sao anh ?
  #153  
Old 20-11-2008, 00:14
tranngocminh's Avatar
[\/] enthusiast
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 14,045
Re: OCer và đồ chơi - DIMAStech Hard BenchTable (#144)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thai Ian
Nhờ anh Kaka làm 1 cái giá cả ra sao anh ?
Rẻ nhất cũng = 1/3 cái của tụi kia
__________________
[INDENT][SIZE="1"][COLOR="SlateGray"]
[B]AndreYang[/B]: If you have money, you can do the same thing as me.
[B]massman[/B]: I do it because I love it (Overclocking).
[B]Hazzan[/B]: I spent money buying 8 pcs 980XE retail for get one better. I have kill 2pcs my best 980XE in this board. I do it cause I love it with overclocking, nothing more...
[B]tranngocminh[/B]: vozforums.com, it's gone...
[B]Yến[/B]:Nếu ai thề độc mà cũng chết thì sẽ chẳng ai thề nữa cả. Nên em thiết nghĩ rằng anh không cần phải thề để làm j cả.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/INDENT]
  #154  
Old 21-11-2008, 00:46
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 132
Re: BenchTable - kaka version 1 (tranngocminh) #79

hình như là cái này đợt anh kaka review mini cái case thì phải .
  #155  
Old 21-11-2008, 19:44
tranngocminh's Avatar
[\/] enthusiast
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 14,045
Re: OCer và đồ chơi - DIMAStech Hard BenchTable (#144)

Tiếp tục với cái Microcool Banchetto 101 Case/Bench table






__________________
[INDENT][SIZE="1"][COLOR="SlateGray"]
[B]AndreYang[/B]: If you have money, you can do the same thing as me.
[B]massman[/B]: I do it because I love it (Overclocking).
[B]Hazzan[/B]: I spent money buying 8 pcs 980XE retail for get one better. I have kill 2pcs my best 980XE in this board. I do it cause I love it with overclocking, nothing more...
[B]tranngocminh[/B]: vozforums.com, it's gone...
[B]Yến[/B]:Nếu ai thề độc mà cũng chết thì sẽ chẳng ai thề nữa cả. Nên em thiết nghĩ rằng anh không cần phải thề để làm j cả.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/INDENT]
  #156  
Old 21-11-2008, 22:10
nguyenmanhha0305's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2007
Posts: 1,151
Re: OCer và đồ chơi - DIMAStech Hard BenchTable (#144)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranngocminh
Tiếp tục với cái Microcool Banchetto 101 Case/Bench table






Dây dợ ngon lành , ko như của pác Minh nhể
__________________
[COLOR="Silver"]________________________________________________________________________[/COLOR]
[CENTER][COLOR="Silver"]________________________________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER]
[RIGHT][COLOR="Silver"]________________________________________________________________________[/COLOR][/RIGHT]
  #157  
Old 21-11-2008, 22:23
tranngocminh's Avatar
[\/] enthusiast
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 14,045
Re: OCer và đồ chơi - DIMAStech Hard BenchTable (#144)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nguyenmanhha0305
Dây dợ ngon lành , ko như của pác Minh nhể
chuyện, của 1 đống tiền thì nó tính cả rồi
__________________
[INDENT][SIZE="1"][COLOR="SlateGray"]
[B]AndreYang[/B]: If you have money, you can do the same thing as me.
[B]massman[/B]: I do it because I love it (Overclocking).
[B]Hazzan[/B]: I spent money buying 8 pcs 980XE retail for get one better. I have kill 2pcs my best 980XE in this board. I do it cause I love it with overclocking, nothing more...
[B]tranngocminh[/B]: vozforums.com, it's gone...
[B]Yến[/B]:Nếu ai thề độc mà cũng chết thì sẽ chẳng ai thề nữa cả. Nên em thiết nghĩ rằng anh không cần phải thề để làm j cả.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/INDENT]
  #158  
Old 22-11-2008, 01:10
nguyenmanhha0305's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2007
Posts: 1,151
Re: OCer và đồ chơi - DIMAStech Hard BenchTable (#144)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranngocminh
chuyện, của 1 đống tiền thì nó tính cả rồi
Em thấy đồ của pác cũg 1 đống tiền mà
__________________
[COLOR="Silver"]________________________________________________________________________[/COLOR]
[CENTER][COLOR="Silver"]________________________________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER]
[RIGHT][COLOR="Silver"]________________________________________________________________________[/COLOR][/RIGHT]
  #159  
Old 23-11-2008, 14:58
tranngocminh's Avatar
[\/] enthusiast
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 14,045
Re: OCer và đồ chơi - DIMAStech Hard BenchTable (#144)

Đơn giản, gọn nhẹ


__________________
[INDENT][SIZE="1"][COLOR="SlateGray"]
[B]AndreYang[/B]: If you have money, you can do the same thing as me.
[B]massman[/B]: I do it because I love it (Overclocking).
[B]Hazzan[/B]: I spent money buying 8 pcs 980XE retail for get one better. I have kill 2pcs my best 980XE in this board. I do it cause I love it with overclocking, nothing more...
[B]tranngocminh[/B]: vozforums.com, it's gone...
[B]Yến[/B]:Nếu ai thề độc mà cũng chết thì sẽ chẳng ai thề nữa cả. Nên em thiết nghĩ rằng anh không cần phải thề để làm j cả.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/INDENT]
  #160  
Old 26-11-2008, 16:30
hoangthanpc's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 53
Re: OCer và đồ chơi - DIMAStech Hard BenchTable (#144)

xem lại đống ảnh e up trên Photobucket đi
a chả view được cái nào hết
__________________
[SIZE="3"][CENTER]Hoangthan Informatics DEALER Mainboard & VGA MSI, HIS,Inno3D,ASUS, DFI hàng đầu tại Thái Nguyên
159 Đ.Lương Ngọc Quyến TP Thái Nguyên ĐT: 0280 3657 203
Mr Thân 0984 994 950 - Y!m: hoangthanpc
[url]http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=1937074[/url] -->KM giảm giá 8%
[/CENTER][/SIZE]
Closed Thread

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 10:23.