![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1441
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
It may has either one of these meanings :
1> Dont take too many cigarette . It's bad for your health Đừng hút nhiều thuốc quá , kô tốt đâu 2> Dont finish whole cigarette, throw other half away . You may live longer Đừng hút hết cả điếu , hút nửa điếu thôi , chết sớm lắm í :"> Btw , no one can answer my question ?
__________________
i7 9700k@5.1Ghz | Z390 Aorus Master | 16 GBs VengeanceRGB | Aorus 1080Ti | 970Evo 1TB | Kraken X62 | Lianli PC-01DX | EVGA 750W G3 Gear: Vortex Race 3 | GPro Wireless | Glorious Model O- | G900 | Audio: Presonius Eris 3.5 Vaper Telegram group: https://t.me/VozVaperz |
|
#1442
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
Not so sure, but IMO, it might be: "I used to love her. But at present, I don't" //There's another context for the "smoking cigarette all the way down": He was smoking the cigarette in the style that its head was lowered If you often watch Western movie, you could see many cowboys have this smoking style
__________________
[B][COLOR="Red"]-- bl4ckdr4g00n --[/COLOR][/B] |
|
#1443
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
it really makes sense, after googling for a while i realize that "all the way down" when used with "smoke" means all the way down to filter.
__________________
kế hoạch tìm người yêu: tích cực mua vé số mỗi ngày và đoạn tuyệt với những cô gái có tên kết thúc bằng .jpg |
|
#1444
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
kế hoạch tìm người yêu: tích cực mua vé số mỗi ngày và đoạn tuyệt với những cô gái có tên kết thúc bằng .jpg |
|
#1445
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
"I love her until now " means "I used to love her , but now I don't" . In other words , adding "until now" bring negative meaning to particular sentence. I think this is the most common mistake for Asian people spoken English, since we translate directly from our own language to English. So, next time if you say "I love you until now " to your American girlfriend, prepare to get a slap on your face
__________________
i7 9700k@5.1Ghz | Z390 Aorus Master | 16 GBs VengeanceRGB | Aorus 1080Ti | 970Evo 1TB | Kraken X62 | Lianli PC-01DX | EVGA 750W G3 Gear: Vortex Race 3 | GPro Wireless | Glorious Model O- | G900 | Audio: Presonius Eris 3.5 Vaper Telegram group: https://t.me/VozVaperz |
|
#1446
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Yes, I do agree with this
![]() Quote:
|
|
#1447
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
That's why i said this is the most common mistake for non-native English speaking people. Because we , vietnamese translate it directly from English
"Anh yêu em cho đến bây giờ" , it should be "Anh đã từng yêu em ,nhưng từ nay anh kô yêu em nữa" Here the definition of "until now" Quote:
It's raining until now - mean it was raining, but it stopped now I used to have misunderstanding about the proper use of "until now", until i have read an argument between an American and Philippine . I just quote them for you to read Quote:
So now you know eh ? by the time I read these, im really happy cuz I just found out something new
__________________
i7 9700k@5.1Ghz | Z390 Aorus Master | 16 GBs VengeanceRGB | Aorus 1080Ti | 970Evo 1TB | Kraken X62 | Lianli PC-01DX | EVGA 750W G3 Gear: Vortex Race 3 | GPro Wireless | Glorious Model O- | G900 | Audio: Presonius Eris 3.5 Vaper Telegram group: https://t.me/VozVaperz |
|
#1448
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
damn fu*king marketing assignment
|
| Ghosthammer |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Ghosthammer |
|
#1449
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
The first sentence: "A man that hadn't been around. Now he's here" The second sentence: "A man hasn't been around. He doesn't appear now, and might be in the future" |
| bl4ckdr4g00n |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by bl4ckdr4g00n |
|
#1450
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
So, I still have damm f*cking VNese thinking when using English huh :( ? Thanks, anyway!
|
![]() |
|
|