![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1411
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
I dont know anything about English
![]() #1411: not "right people", you were wrong lol |
|
#1412
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
haizzz so tired. I want a good sleep now zzzz
__________________
[B]Sự sống nảy mầm từ trong cái chết, hạnh phúc hiện hình từ trong những hi sinh gian khổ, ở đời này không có con đường cùng, chỉ có những ranh giới, điều cốt yếu là đủ sức mạnh để bước qua những ranh giới ấy[/B] |
|
#1413
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
__________________
[SIZE="2"][I][COLOR="Teal"]Life is so short. Dont waste it with negative people who dont appreciate you. Keep them in your heart but keep them out of your LIFE <3[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE] |
| love ballad |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by love ballad |
|
#1414
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
__________________
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][COLOR=Black](Arthas to Sylvanas) [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]After all you've put me through, woman, the last thing I'll give you is the peace of death.[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/B] |
|
#1415
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, cái này dịch ra đc TV ko các bro?
__________________
[CENTER][b]vozExpress[B]-[/B]Express.vOz.vn[/b][/ve][/CENTER] |
| Need For Speed Pro Street |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Need For Speed Pro Street |
|
#1416
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
All or nothing là tựa đề 1 bài hát miềng thích. dịch thế nào hở các bác ?
|
|
#1417
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
[B][I][COLOR="Green"]Sơn Gầy Custom [/COLOR][/I]:[/B] https://www.facebook.com/SonGayCustom/ |
| dangthaison |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by dangthaison |
|
#1418
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Someone above should be warned
__________________
[/RIGHT][RIGHT]I want to finish it but I don't want to finish it.[/RIGHT] [QUOTE]...so don't be thinking 'that time was fun', because you should be thinking 'that time was ALSO fun'...[/QUOTE] |
|
#1419
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
__________________
[B]Sự sống nảy mầm từ trong cái chết, hạnh phúc hiện hình từ trong những hi sinh gian khổ, ở đời này không có con đường cùng, chỉ có những ranh giới, điều cốt yếu là đủ sức mạnh để bước qua những ranh giới ấy[/B] |
|
#1420
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
[B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]Sony X1061 + IE8 FULLBOX giá bèo[/SIZE] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=1977634 [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]Bán Tai nghe Sm3 của Earsonics và máy nghe nhạc S9 + đàn điện :[/SIZE][/COLOR] http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=3271270 |
![]() |
|
|