Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1411  
Old 17-06-2009, 00:52
Junior Member
Join Date: 06-2009
Posts: 23
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

I dont know anything about English
#1411: not "right people", you were wrong lol
Reply With Quote
  #1412  
Old 17-06-2009, 01:05
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2008
Posts: 3,480
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

haizzz so tired. I want a good sleep now zzzz
__________________
[B]Sự sống nảy mầm từ trong cái chết, hạnh phúc hiện hình từ trong những hi sinh gian khổ, ở đời này không có con đường cùng, chỉ có những ranh giới, điều cốt yếu là đủ sức mạnh để bước qua những ranh giới ấy[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #1413  
Old 22-06-2009, 10:39
love ballad's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 816
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir(.)ProA(.)Anh_Kiet(.) View Post
noob
what 's noob?
__________________
[SIZE="2"][I][COLOR="Teal"]Life is so short. Dont waste it with negative people who dont appreciate you. Keep them in your heart but keep them out of your LIFE <3[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #1414  
Old 22-06-2009, 15:02
Paladin.'s Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 4,449
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by love ballad View Post
what 's noob?
that is
__________________
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][COLOR=Black](Arthas to Sylvanas) [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]After all you've put me through, woman, the last thing I'll give you is the peace of death.[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #1415  
Old 24-06-2009, 10:04
Need For Speed Pro Street's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 2,449
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, cái này dịch ra đc TV ko các bro?
__________________
[CENTER][b]vozExpress[B]-[/B]Express.vOz.vn[/b][/ve][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #1416  
Old 24-06-2009, 11:47
waterfall's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2009
Posts: 483
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

All or nothing là tựa đề 1 bài hát miềng thích. dịch thế nào hở các bác ?
Reply With Quote
  #1417  
Old 24-06-2009, 16:24
dangthaison's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 15,172
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterfall View Post
All or nothing là tựa đề 1 bài hát miềng thích. dịch thế nào hở các bác ?
Tất cả or ko j cả
__________________
[B][I][COLOR="Green"]Sơn Gầy Custom [/COLOR][/I]:[/B] https://www.facebook.com/SonGayCustom/
Reply With Quote
  #1418  
Old 24-06-2009, 21:19
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 3,695
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Someone above should be warned
__________________
[/RIGHT][RIGHT]I want to finish it but I don't want to finish it.[/RIGHT]

[QUOTE]...so don't be thinking 'that time was fun', because you should be thinking 'that time was ALSO fun'...[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #1419  
Old 26-06-2009, 13:51
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2008
Posts: 3,480
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daviath View Post
Someone above should be warned
+ 1 vote
__________________
[B]Sự sống nảy mầm từ trong cái chết, hạnh phúc hiện hình từ trong những hi sinh gian khổ, ở đời này không có con đường cùng, chỉ có những ranh giới, điều cốt yếu là đủ sức mạnh để bước qua những ranh giới ấy[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #1420  
Old 27-06-2009, 00:29
kaka23's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2007
Posts: 366
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterfall View Post
All or nothing là tựa đề 1 bài hát miềng thích. dịch thế nào hở các bác ?
"All or nothing" is one of my favorite songs
__________________
[B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]Sony X1061 + IE8 FULLBOX giá bèo[/SIZE] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=1977634
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]Bán Tai nghe Sm3 của Earsonics và máy nghe nhạc S9 + đàn điện :[/SIZE][/COLOR] http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=3271270
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 19:04.