Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1391  
Old 19-05-2009, 13:26
Nayumi's Avatar
Homer J. Simpsons Wannabe
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 2,634
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

The south is famous for their lovely weather, friendly neighbourhood and inbred kids.
__________________
[SIZE="1"][U][B]Stupidity at its finest:[/B][/U][/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"][B][COLOR="Teal"]Scully: Homer, we're going to ask you a few simple yes or no questions. Do you understand?[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Homer: Yes. (lie detector blows up)[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #1392  
Old 19-05-2009, 17:17
Paladin.'s Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 4,449
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayumi View Post
The south is famous for their lovely weather, friendly neighbourhood and inbred kids.
WTH
__________________
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][COLOR=Black](Arthas to Sylvanas) [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]After all you've put me through, woman, the last thing I'll give you is the peace of death.[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #1393  
Old 19-05-2009, 17:44
Vee's Avatar
Vee Vee is offline
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2008
Posts: 401
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

What was that? I could not understand a word that guy Simpson said......
__________________
[I]Picking AMD was one of the biggest mistakes I've ever made so far...[/i]
Reply With Quote
  #1394  
Old 19-05-2009, 18:13
gâu_'s Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2009
Posts: 9,942
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

He's just made a big mistake.

Hi everyones, can someone translates my name into English?
__________________
--
Reply With Quote
  #1395  
Old 19-05-2009, 19:57
GhostHammer.v2's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 114
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by gâu_ View Post
He's just made a big mistake.

Hi everyones, can someone translates my name into English?
wulf_
Quote:
//This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 2 seconds.
__________________
Nhận đặt hàng từ các web buôn bán hàng ở Trung Quốc([COLOR="Orange"]taobao[/COLOR],[COLOR="Cyan"]paipai[/COLOR],[COLOR="DarkOrange"]alibaba[/COLOR]...)
Y!M/GoogleTalk/MSN/FaceBook:Ghosthammer.shop
[SIZE="1"][B]TRUONG CONG THANH-[COLOR="Green"]VCB[/COLOR]:0451001951555 - [COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]ACB[/COLOR]:83976049 - [COLOR="Red"]TECHCOM[/COLOR]BANK:11523178936012[/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #1396  
Old 19-05-2009, 20:17
gâu_'s Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2009
Posts: 9,942
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostHammer.v2 View Post
wulf_

They have the same meaning?

The last week, in Lab, I helped my friend finish his test, so I can't complete my test intime. This week, I tell him to go to school for me, but he doesn't. Such a bad friend, I'll never help him again .

Are ur friends good?
__________________
--
Reply With Quote
  #1397  
Old 19-05-2009, 20:43
GhostHammer.v2's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 114
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

nah, some of them are good, some of them are not.. that's life
__________________
Nhận đặt hàng từ các web buôn bán hàng ở Trung Quốc([COLOR="Orange"]taobao[/COLOR],[COLOR="Cyan"]paipai[/COLOR],[COLOR="DarkOrange"]alibaba[/COLOR]...)
Y!M/GoogleTalk/MSN/FaceBook:Ghosthammer.shop
[SIZE="1"][B]TRUONG CONG THANH-[COLOR="Green"]VCB[/COLOR]:0451001951555 - [COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]ACB[/COLOR]:83976049 - [COLOR="Red"]TECHCOM[/COLOR]BANK:11523178936012[/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #1398  
Old 22-05-2009, 23:24
chiphu's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 7,792
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
I'm only human
Of flesh and blood I'm made
Ooh... human
Born to make mistakes.
Has anybody ever listened to this song?
__________________
[QUOTE=skillmax15;79880557]Ku Vision thì đại loại là nó hiểu biết mọi chuyện. Ko tà tâm, ko toan tính, vì lợi ích không của bản thân. Cũng xứng đáng. :byebye:[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #1399  
Old 22-05-2009, 23:57
Ghosthammer's Avatar
Hết xăng
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 8,259
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

never..what's it name?
Reply With Quote
  #1400  
Old 23-05-2009, 00:08
AliAli's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 2,782
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin. View Post
It's just a personal deal, there is nothing relating to the parents. And I'm not some kind of student-mentor teaching for earning some extra money. I teach for free (actually it's not really FREE )
Remember to take some photos and record some clips. I'm willing to pay for them
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 14:02.