![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1341
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Back to work from a quite long holiday. Feel relaxed a bit.
|
| Trác Đông Lai |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Trác Đông Lai |
|
#1342
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
And I still have 2 more days to rest
![]() My 3rd reply in this thread
__________________
[/RIGHT][RIGHT]I want to finish it but I don't want to finish it.[/RIGHT] [QUOTE]...so don't be thinking 'that time was fun', because you should be thinking 'that time was ALSO fun'...[/QUOTE] |
|
#1343
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
ai đôn lâu inh-ních...
tired...
__________________
[COLOR="Royalblue"][RIGHT][SIZE="1"]không còn mùa Thu...[/SIZE] [/RIGHT][/COLOR] |
|
#1344
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Going to teach English for a very cute girl. What should I do? I mean which should I teach, English or "the other language" :">
__________________
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][COLOR=Black](Arthas to Sylvanas) [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]After all you've put me through, woman, the last thing I'll give you is the peace of death.[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/B] |
|
#1345
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Human-language? huh
__________________
[I]Deutscher Adler.[/I] |
|
#1346
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Being very aggressive and bloody evil after reading vOz's Idol thread
![]() http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=223719
__________________
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][COLOR=Black](Arthas to Sylvanas) [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]After all you've put me through, woman, the last thing I'll give you is the peace of death.[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/B] |
|
#1347
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
Body languague is a strong recommendation for a cute-girl student. |
| Trác Đông Lai |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Trác Đông Lai |
|
#1348
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
)
__________________
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][COLOR=Black](Arthas to Sylvanas) [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]After all you've put me through, woman, the last thing I'll give you is the peace of death.[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/B] |
|
#1349
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Wadup, man. Oh, come on, do what you feel like doing and then come back here to tell us what happens. Just do it!
__________________
[QUOTE=skillmax15;79880557]Ku Vision thì đại loại là nó hiểu biết mọi chuyện. Ko tà tâm, ko toan tính, vì lợi ích không của bản thân. Cũng xứng đáng. :byebye:[/QUOTE] |
|
#1350
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
| Trác Đông Lai |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Trác Đông Lai |
![]() |
|
|