Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1371  
Old 14-05-2009, 08:51
Trác Đông Lai's Avatar
| Giang hồ hiểm ác |
Join Date: 12-2006
Posts: 5,721
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by McPhan View Post
who is his John?
You wanna know John. Ok. Johnnnnnnnnnn? You have guest. Stop ***bating now and don't dirty your bed again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by McPhan View Post
so the fate of humanity lies within our savior Trac Dong Lai
Uhm, in some aspects, what you said is true. I'm the lead of AirBlade team, living for the only aim that is to try and get more and more wind around the country in the coming classic hot summer.

Anyway Joh...., ah ah, he's busy now.
Reply With Quote
  #1372  
Old 14-05-2009, 15:32
Ghosthammer's Avatar
Hết xăng
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 8,259
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

btw, Mr Trác: who is Frankly anyway? another "anyway John"?
Reply With Quote
  #1373  
Old 14-05-2009, 16:53
Paladin.'s Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 4,449
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghosthammer View Post
btw, Mr Trác: who is Frankly anyway? another "anyway John"?
Frankly is an adverb.
mr.John is a bald guy who is very shy but also very interesting. :">
__________________
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][COLOR=Black](Arthas to Sylvanas) [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]After all you've put me through, woman, the last thing I'll give you is the peace of death.[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #1374  
Old 16-05-2009, 15:48
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2009
Posts: 57
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin. View Post
the point is she picked me b4 I decide it will be free.
about "to-be-she" or "not-to-be-she", I'm hybrid (like ya) so it's not really a big deal dude
May I ask what is the point with that bold line? I mean is that really what I'm thinking?
Reply With Quote
  #1375  
Old 16-05-2009, 15:58
yaibakt's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 01-2007
Posts: 19,011
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

so, what are you thinking of?
__________________
[RIGHT][B][COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="1"][I]người về đấy có thấy gió bay trên môi không...[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #1376  
Old 16-05-2009, 16:18
Paladin.'s Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 4,449
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kishimoto View Post
May I ask what is the point with that bold line? I mean is that really what I'm thinking?
like ya = like you
easy & simple
__________________
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][COLOR=Black](Arthas to Sylvanas) [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]After all you've put me through, woman, the last thing I'll give you is the peace of death.[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #1377  
Old 16-05-2009, 16:51
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2009
Posts: 57
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin. View Post
like ya = like you
easy & simple
Yeah I knew it but what I was trying to ask is were you mentioning that guy Blackdragon was gay?
Reply With Quote
  #1378  
Old 16-05-2009, 16:55
Ghosthammer's Avatar
Hết xăng
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 8,259
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

he's not gay, he's is a Gay Lord
Reply With Quote
  #1379  
Old 16-05-2009, 17:04
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2009
Posts: 57
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Really? LOL
Reply With Quote
  #1380  
Old 16-05-2009, 21:59
bl4ckdr4g00n's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 8,934
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

@Kishimoto and who still concern about my sex: I'm not gay, I'm beo
(tớ không gầy, tớ béo)
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 18:00.