![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1361
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
[CENTER][SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkOrange"][B][SIZE="2"]Nothing is Impossible[/SIZE][/B]![/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] |
|
#1362
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
I don't feel comfortable when reading you post... there must be some mistakes
|
| bl4ckdr4g00n |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by bl4ckdr4g00n |
|
#1363
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
To me, the best way to study english is exprience, as much as possible. Try to listen to native english speaker through you mp3, visit nytimes, cnn... whenever you're online. At early state, you're not able to understand it, but don't concern about it. That way is how a baby learns language.
Recommend you guys some useful tool: englishtips.org bookshouldbefree (search on google) tienganh.com If you're interested in IT, just visit cnet, tomsharehardware, pcworld ... |
| dthoang65536 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by dthoang65536 |
|
#1364
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]() Quote:
__________________
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][COLOR=Black](Arthas to Sylvanas) [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]After all you've put me through, woman, the last thing I'll give you is the peace of death.[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/B] |
|
#1365
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
If you just follow this way, after a while you will have to carry A4 paper pack and a pen everywhere, bcoz u just can read/write without speaking/listening ![]() I still think the best way is read a loooooot of manga and see a looooot of film with only English subtitle on.
__________________
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][COLOR=Black](Arthas to Sylvanas) [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]After all you've put me through, woman, the last thing I'll give you is the peace of death.[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/B] |
|
#1366
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Oh dear, a new week has come with a hot air surrounding. How unpleasant it is!
Frankly, I don't like it! A shiny day with some breezes is my favor. Oh, I love autumn, I love leaf falling. I love watching beauties going around! Anyway John, have a nice fresh week! |
| Trác Đông Lai |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Trác Đông Lai |
|
#1367
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
| Ghosthammer |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Ghosthammer |
|
#1368
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
|
|
#1369
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
__________________
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][COLOR=Black](Arthas to Sylvanas) [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]After all you've put me through, woman, the last thing I'll give you is the peace of death.[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/B] |
|
#1370
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
so the fate of humanity lies within our savior Trac Dong Lai
|
![]() |
|
|