Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1341  
Old 04-05-2009, 08:36
Trác Đông Lai's Avatar
| Giang hồ hiểm ác |
Join Date: 12-2006
Posts: 5,721
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Back to work from a quite long holiday. Feel relaxed a bit.
Reply With Quote
  #1342  
Old 04-05-2009, 08:39
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 3,695
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

And I still have 2 more days to rest
My 3rd reply in this thread
__________________
[/RIGHT][RIGHT]I want to finish it but I don't want to finish it.[/RIGHT]

[QUOTE]...so don't be thinking 'that time was fun', because you should be thinking 'that time was ALSO fun'...[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #1343  
Old 05-05-2009, 18:50
jil_jil32's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 09-2007
Posts: 10,023
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

ai đôn lâu inh-ních...

tired...
__________________
[COLOR="Royalblue"][RIGHT][SIZE="1"]không còn mùa Thu...[/SIZE]
[/RIGHT][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #1344  
Old 05-05-2009, 23:16
Paladin.'s Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 4,449
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Going to teach English for a very cute girl. What should I do? I mean which should I teach, English or "the other language" :">
__________________
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][COLOR=Black](Arthas to Sylvanas) [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]After all you've put me through, woman, the last thing I'll give you is the peace of death.[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #1345  
Old 05-05-2009, 23:18
FengFeng's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 1,183
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Human-language? huh
__________________
[I]Deutscher Adler.[/I]
Reply With Quote
  #1346  
Old 05-05-2009, 23:25
Paladin.'s Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 4,449
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by FengFeng View Post
Human-language? huh
Being very aggressive and bloody evil after reading vOz's Idol thread

http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=223719
__________________
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][COLOR=Black](Arthas to Sylvanas) [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]After all you've put me through, woman, the last thing I'll give you is the peace of death.[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #1347  
Old 06-05-2009, 08:53
Trác Đông Lai's Avatar
| Giang hồ hiểm ác |
Join Date: 12-2006
Posts: 5,721
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin. View Post
Going to teach English for a very cute girl. What should I do? I mean which should I teach, English or "the other language" :">
First you teach her what her parents and she want you to teach. Then, based on the practical progress of the teaching, you could began teaching her what you want her to learn.

Body languague is a strong recommendation for a cute-girl student.
Reply With Quote
  #1348  
Old 06-05-2009, 09:53
Paladin.'s Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 4,449
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trác Đông Lai View Post
First you teach her what her parents and she want you to teach. Then, based on the practical progress of the teaching, you could began teaching her what you want her to learn.

Body languague is a strong recommendation for a cute-girl student.
It's just a personal deal, there is nothing relating to the parents. And I'm not some kind of student-mentor teaching for earning some extra money. I teach for free (actually it's not really FREE )
__________________
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][COLOR=Black](Arthas to Sylvanas) [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]After all you've put me through, woman, the last thing I'll give you is the peace of death.[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #1349  
Old 06-05-2009, 13:43
chiphu's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 7,792
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin. View Post
It's just a personal deal, there is nothing relating to the parents. And I'm not some kind of student-mentor teaching for earning some extra money. I teach for free (actually it's not really FREE )
Wadup, man. Oh, come on, do what you feel like doing and then come back here to tell us what happens. Just do it!
__________________
[QUOTE=skillmax15;79880557]Ku Vision thì đại loại là nó hiểu biết mọi chuyện. Ko tà tâm, ko toan tính, vì lợi ích không của bản thân. Cũng xứng đáng. :byebye:[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #1350  
Old 06-05-2009, 14:59
Trác Đông Lai's Avatar
| Giang hồ hiểm ác |
Join Date: 12-2006
Posts: 5,721
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin. View Post
It's just a personal deal, there is nothing relating to the parents. And I'm not some kind of student-mentor teaching for earning some extra money. I teach for free (actually it's not really FREE )
In any way, I think, working with a cute girl is something lucky. Try to take your chance, man. If the time is enough for anything to happen, then let it goes natural.
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 19:54.