![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1291
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
REAL - Inoue Takehiro
classified at manga, but i'd like to put it into graphic novel cat. for some fitting reason :"> may be you should not give a try, cause it's on-going series and take two or three month for waiting until you get the next chapter
__________________
[I][COLOR="SlateGray"]Không cần clone nick để cãi nhau - [B]U MAD?[/B][/COLOR][/I] |
| foggyflute |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by foggyflute |
|
#1292
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Oh dear, I've just come back. More precisely, I've been released. One day just goes as a month when I cannot surfing forum with this account.
|
| Trác Đông Lai |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Trác Đông Lai |
|
#1293
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
REAL? what does it stand for? Rotten Eternal Almighty Lord?
__________________
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][COLOR=Black](Arthas to Sylvanas) [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]After all you've put me through, woman, the last thing I'll give you is the peace of death.[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/B] |
|
#1294
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
[SIZE="3"][B]regosgjlgmdlgkopufdlmtl;sugflhj,';8opvmdfl'fublg;sfj;irupdosvmdlr;yusopbmdflyhsugbpo[kn;'uysugbxpofmna'szdgpuiapogbfmdyh;oeaury[/B][/SIZE] |
|
#1295
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]() ![]() By the way, pc_ga, how about your sparkling AirBlade
|
| Trác Đông Lai |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Trác Đông Lai |
|
#1296
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
LOL, why do u concern too much about his AB?
![]() R U trying to borrow it?
|
| xiahou_dun |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by xiahou_dun |
|
#1297
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
No man. Even his friends don't expect any chance of touching "em" AB, how can I borrow it? I just worry about the safety of his "em" AB.
|
| Trác Đông Lai |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Trác Đông Lai |
|
#1298
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
anh sẽ yêu em cho đến khi nào còn có thể==>how to say???
__________________
Em còn nhớ hay em đã quên... |
|
#1299
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
i think: I will love you untill i can
|
| foreverandone |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by foreverandone |
|
#1300
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
I'll love you as long as I can....
__________________
[B][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="4"]Trò chơi nhập vai thực tế - 5D Escape Room[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [COLOR="Navy"][B]www.weescape.vn[/B][/COLOR] [SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]fb/weescapevn[/COLOR]- [COLOR="DarkGreen"]https://plus.google.com/+WeescapeVn[/COLOR][/SIZE] |
| emtraisieunhan |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by emtraisieunhan |
![]() |
|
|