Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1291  
Old 13-04-2009, 23:00
foggyflute's Avatar
Thiếu Protein
Join Date: 10-2006
Posts: 5,796
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

REAL - Inoue Takehiro
classified at manga, but i'd like to put it into graphic novel cat. for some fitting reason :">
may be you should not give a try, cause it's on-going series and take two or three month for waiting until you get the next chapter
__________________
[I][COLOR="SlateGray"]Không cần clone nick để cãi nhau - [B]U MAD?[/B][/COLOR][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #1292  
Old 14-04-2009, 09:01
Trác Đông Lai's Avatar
| Giang hồ hiểm ác |
Join Date: 12-2006
Posts: 5,721
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Oh dear, I've just come back. More precisely, I've been released. One day just goes as a month when I cannot surfing forum with this account.
Reply With Quote
  #1293  
Old 14-04-2009, 16:51
Paladin.'s Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 4,449
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

REAL? what does it stand for? Rotten Eternal Almighty Lord?
__________________
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][COLOR=Black](Arthas to Sylvanas) [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]After all you've put me through, woman, the last thing I'll give you is the peace of death.[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #1294  
Old 14-04-2009, 21:33
pc_ga's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,129
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trác Đông Lai View Post
Oh dear, I've just come back. More precisely, I've been released. One day just goes as a month when I cannot surfing forum with this account.
what is this "13cm, black$, buidanhthuy, cauonggioi, cloud5trike, cupid, enilyruf, FantomasX, google.com.uk, google.com.vn, ndtr, tranngocminh, TungStalker "? I don't know this box
__________________
[SIZE="3"][B]regosgjlgmdlgkopufdlmtl;sugflhj,';8opvmdfl'fublg;sfj;irupdosvmdlr;yusopbmdflyhsugbpo[kn;'uysugbxpofmna'szdgpuiapogbfmdyh;oeaury[/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #1295  
Old 14-04-2009, 22:35
Trác Đông Lai's Avatar
| Giang hồ hiểm ác |
Join Date: 12-2006
Posts: 5,721
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by pc_ga View Post
what is this "13cm, black$, buidanhthuy, cauonggioi, cloud5trike, cupid, enilyruf, FantomasX, google.com.uk, google.com.vn, ndtr, tranngocminh, TungStalker "? I don't know this box
Hi pc_ga. Thank you for your concern. These above members are among nearly 50 ones who have chosen the option "Vo doi - Invincible" in the poll "How intelligent do you think you are".

By the way, pc_ga, how about your sparkling AirBlade
Reply With Quote
  #1296  
Old 15-04-2009, 02:49
xiahou_dun's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 927
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

LOL, why do u concern too much about his AB?

R U trying to borrow it?
Reply With Quote
  #1297  
Old 15-04-2009, 10:42
Trác Đông Lai's Avatar
| Giang hồ hiểm ác |
Join Date: 12-2006
Posts: 5,721
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiahou_dun View Post
LOL, why do u concern too much about his AB?

R U trying to borrow it?
No man. Even his friends don't expect any chance of touching "em" AB, how can I borrow it? I just worry about the safety of his "em" AB.
Reply With Quote
  #1298  
Old 15-04-2009, 18:15
buck's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,464
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

anh sẽ yêu em cho đến khi nào còn có thể==>how to say???
__________________
Em còn nhớ hay em đã quên...
Reply With Quote
  #1299  
Old 15-04-2009, 18:19
foreverandone's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 2,076
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by buck View Post
anh sẽ yêu em cho đến khi nào còn có thể==>how to say???
i think: I will love you untill i can
Reply With Quote
  #1300  
Old 15-04-2009, 18:19
emtraisieunhan's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 5,065
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

I'll love you as long as I can....
__________________
[B][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="4"]Trò chơi nhập vai thực tế - 5D Escape Room[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR="Navy"][B]www.weescape.vn[/B][/COLOR]
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]fb/weescapevn[/COLOR]- [COLOR="DarkGreen"]https://plus.google.com/+WeescapeVn[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 04:40.