![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1231
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
damn... where's the holy uploading speed? damn slow
|
| Ghosthammer |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Ghosthammer |
|
#1232
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]() I'm a amateur english,I hope everybody help me learn english ![]() I go to my bed at 23:00 then listen to story on radio ![]() I hope not wrong
__________________
[SIZE="3"][B]regosgjlgmdlgkopufdlmtl;sugflhj,';8opvmdfl'fublg;sfj;irupdosvmdlr;yusopbmdflyhsugbpo[kn;'uysugbxpofmna'szdgpuiapogbfmdyh;oeaury[/B][/SIZE] |
|
#1233
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Feeling tired after a long night awake and watching football. Two matches with enough goals for us to enjoy. It seems that Liverpool has indicated a good-bye to Champions League this year.
It's slightly rainy. I don't like it in any aspect. |
| Trác Đông Lai |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Trác Đông Lai |
|
#1234
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
)
|
| Ghosthammer |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Ghosthammer |
|
#1235
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
china is "tầu"
__________________
[SIZE="3"][B]regosgjlgmdlgkopufdlmtl;sugflhj,';8opvmdfl'fublg;sfj;irupdosvmdlr;yusopbmdflyhsugbpo[kn;'uysugbxpofmna'szdgpuiapogbfmdyh;oeaury[/B][/SIZE] |
|
#1236
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
我可以说和谐汉语与汉字。这够了没?(i can both speak and write chinese, is that enough?)
that's chinese, freaky hard to remember those damn word
|
| Ghosthammer |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Ghosthammer |
|
#1237
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Bilingual is generally not enough nowadays. I think you should also improve your English skill besides Chinese ( in case that Vietnam invades China and Chinese language is extinct)
|
|
#1238
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
[I][COLOR="SlateGray"]Không cần clone nick để cãi nhau - [B]U MAD?[/B][/COLOR][/I] |
| foggyflute |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by foggyflute |
|
#1239
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
thanks
![]() imo: "i hope that it won't wrong" - as i remember, the phrase after hope is future and present, but i can't define it clearly can anybody remind me about it?Quote:
|
| Ghosthammer |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Ghosthammer |
|
#1240
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
Anyway, " I hope that it's not wrong" feels very awkward in English ( although the grammar is correct). Simply : " I hope it's correct". |
![]() |
|
|