Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1231  
Old 08-04-2009, 14:55
Ghosthammer's Avatar
Hết xăng
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 8,259
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

damn... where's the holy uploading speed? damn slow
Reply With Quote
  #1232  
Old 08-04-2009, 22:41
pc_ga's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,129
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghosthammer View Post
@pc_ga: i'm having a lunch, then go to school at 11:45
lunch is a noun
hope i'm right
thank you very much
I'm a amateur english,I hope everybody help me learn english
I go to my bed at 23:00 then listen to story on radio
I hope not wrong
__________________
[SIZE="3"][B]regosgjlgmdlgkopufdlmtl;sugflhj,';8opvmdfl'fublg;sfj;irupdosvmdlr;yusopbmdflyhsugbpo[kn;'uysugbxpofmna'szdgpuiapogbfmdyh;oeaury[/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #1233  
Old 09-04-2009, 08:43
Trác Đông Lai's Avatar
| Giang hồ hiểm ác |
Join Date: 12-2006
Posts: 5,721
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Feeling tired after a long night awake and watching football. Two matches with enough goals for us to enjoy. It seems that Liverpool has indicated a good-bye to Champions League this year.

It's slightly rainy. I don't like it in any aspect.
Reply With Quote
  #1234  
Old 09-04-2009, 10:50
Ghosthammer's Avatar
Hết xăng
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 8,259
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
I hope not wrong
something is not right... i think: i hope that i didn't wrong( i can't be clear cuz now i've forgotten alot... - chinese is a freaky language )
Reply With Quote
  #1235  
Old 09-04-2009, 11:06
pc_ga's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,129
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghosthammer View Post
something is not right... i think: i hope that i didn't wrong( i can't be clear cuz now i've forgotten alot... - chinese is a freaky language )
thank you,ah ! do ghosthammer can say and write chinese china is "tầu"
__________________
[SIZE="3"][B]regosgjlgmdlgkopufdlmtl;sugflhj,';8opvmdfl'fublg;sfj;irupdosvmdlr;yusopbmdflyhsugbpo[kn;'uysugbxpofmna'szdgpuiapogbfmdyh;oeaury[/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #1236  
Old 09-04-2009, 19:21
Ghosthammer's Avatar
Hết xăng
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 8,259
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

我可以说和谐汉语与汉字。这够了没?(i can both speak and write chinese, is that enough?)
that's chinese, freaky hard to remember those damn word
Reply With Quote
  #1237  
Old 09-04-2009, 19:35
Junior Member
Join Date: 04-2009
Posts: 14
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Bilingual is generally not enough nowadays. I think you should also improve your English skill besides Chinese ( in case that Vietnam invades China and Chinese language is extinct)
Reply With Quote
  #1238  
Old 09-04-2009, 20:40
foggyflute's Avatar
Thiếu Protein
Join Date: 10-2006
Posts: 5,796
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghosthammer View Post
something is not right... i think: i hope that i didn't wrong( i can't be clear cuz now i've forgotten alot... - chinese is a freaky language )
I hope it's not wrong <--
__________________
[I][COLOR="SlateGray"]Không cần clone nick để cãi nhau - [B]U MAD?[/B][/COLOR][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #1239  
Old 09-04-2009, 20:54
Ghosthammer's Avatar
Hết xăng
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 8,259
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by foggyflute View Post
I hope it's not wrong <--
thanks
imo: "i hope that it won't wrong" - as i remember, the phrase after hope is future and present, but i can't define it clearly can anybody remind me about it?
Quote:
Bilingual is generally not enough nowadays. I think you should also improve your English skill besides Chinese ( in case that Vietnam invades China and Chinese language is extinct)
i hope dat it would happen, so i don't have to learn chinese anymore
Reply With Quote
  #1240  
Old 09-04-2009, 21:06
Junior Member
Join Date: 04-2009
Posts: 14
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghosthammer View Post
thanks
imo: "i hope that it won't wrong" - as i remember, the phrase after hope is future and present, but i can't define it clearly can anybody remind me about it?
Nope, it should be present. And your sentence also lacks a verb ( "it won't be wrong")
Anyway, " I hope that it's not wrong" feels very awkward in English ( although the grammar is correct).
Simply : " I hope it's correct".
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 15:22.