Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #111  
Old 02-10-2008, 18:15
kaka's Avatar
Chẳng Ngán Khoai To
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 6,003
Re: BenchTable - kaka version 1 (tranngocminh) #79

xong đủ hàng họ rồi đấy, bảo bạn Min tối nay up lên đi, ém hàng hoài, làm a e thèm thuồng lmao
__________________
[center][B][COLOR="Purple"]Vespa PK50 - 1986|| Vespa Super 150 - 1968 || Lead 110 || Lead 125 Fi[/COLOR][/B]
[/center]
  #112  
Old 02-10-2008, 19:06
gamebboy's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 7,129
Re: BenchTable - kaka version 1 (tranngocminh) #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaka
xong đủ hàng họ rồi đấy, bảo bạn Min tối nay up lên đi, ém hàng hoài, làm a e thèm thuồng lmao
hay lại táy máy gì hỏng cái gì chăng =)
__________________
Don't you worry there my honey--We might not have any money--But we've got our love to pay the bills

[center][i][COLOR="Lime"][B][SIZE="3"]Tin tức, review về sản phẩm và công nghệ phần cứng[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Cyan"][B][SIZE="3"]luôn được cập nhật tại[/i] [b]vozExpress (express.voz.vn)[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/b][/ve][b][/b][/center]
  #113  
Old 19-10-2008, 00:27
tranngocminh's Avatar
[\/] enthusiast
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 14,045
Re: BenchTable - kaka version 1 (tranngocminh) #79

Mới cầm máy ảnh để review con P45 Platinum, tranh thủ shot mấy phát nào























__________________
[INDENT][SIZE="1"][COLOR="SlateGray"]
[B]AndreYang[/B]: If you have money, you can do the same thing as me.
[B]massman[/B]: I do it because I love it (Overclocking).
[B]Hazzan[/B]: I spent money buying 8 pcs 980XE retail for get one better. I have kill 2pcs my best 980XE in this board. I do it cause I love it with overclocking, nothing more...
[B]tranngocminh[/B]: vozforums.com, it's gone...
[B]Yến[/B]:Nếu ai thề độc mà cũng chết thì sẽ chẳng ai thề nữa cả. Nên em thiết nghĩ rằng anh không cần phải thề để làm j cả.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/INDENT]
  #114  
Old 19-10-2008, 00:27
tranngocminh's Avatar
[\/] enthusiast
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 14,045
Re: BenchTable - kaka version 1 (tranngocminh) #79













__________________
[INDENT][SIZE="1"][COLOR="SlateGray"]
[B]AndreYang[/B]: If you have money, you can do the same thing as me.
[B]massman[/B]: I do it because I love it (Overclocking).
[B]Hazzan[/B]: I spent money buying 8 pcs 980XE retail for get one better. I have kill 2pcs my best 980XE in this board. I do it cause I love it with overclocking, nothing more...
[B]tranngocminh[/B]: vozforums.com, it's gone...
[B]Yến[/B]:Nếu ai thề độc mà cũng chết thì sẽ chẳng ai thề nữa cả. Nên em thiết nghĩ rằng anh không cần phải thề để làm j cả.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/INDENT]
  #115  
Old 19-10-2008, 00:36
hitman133's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2008
Posts: 8,950
Re: BenchTable - kaka version 1 (tranngocminh) #79

Con P45 của MSI này có cái heatpipe độc nhất mà mình từng gặp

Main với card của MSI nên màu đi cùng tông ghê chứ hen
__________________
Tacoma.
Tuono V4 1100.
  #116  
Old 19-10-2008, 00:45
tranngocminh's Avatar
[\/] enthusiast
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 14,045
Re: BenchTable - kaka version 1 (tranngocminh) #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman133
Con P45 của MSI này có cái heatpipe độc nhất mà mình từng gặp

Main với card của MSI nên màu đi cùng tông ghê chứ hen
MSI P45 Platinum





//ánh sáng hơi tệ, ACE thông cảm vì chỉ biết dùng Auto
__________________
[INDENT][SIZE="1"][COLOR="SlateGray"]
[B]AndreYang[/B]: If you have money, you can do the same thing as me.
[B]massman[/B]: I do it because I love it (Overclocking).
[B]Hazzan[/B]: I spent money buying 8 pcs 980XE retail for get one better. I have kill 2pcs my best 980XE in this board. I do it cause I love it with overclocking, nothing more...
[B]tranngocminh[/B]: vozforums.com, it's gone...
[B]Yến[/B]:Nếu ai thề độc mà cũng chết thì sẽ chẳng ai thề nữa cả. Nên em thiết nghĩ rằng anh không cần phải thề để làm j cả.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/INDENT]
  #117  
Old 19-10-2008, 01:11
jackylongnhi's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 1,523
Re: BenchTable - kaka version 1 (tranngocminh) #79

hiz dã wa dang thèm con này
  #118  
Old 19-10-2008, 01:52
thienti's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2007
Posts: 1,402
Re: BenchTable - kaka version 1 (tranngocminh) #79

nhiu thế nhỉ? kaka cho hỏi laàm hết nhiu thế, làm 1 con chơi naào.
  #119  
Old 19-10-2008, 01:52
gamebboy's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 7,129
Re: BenchTable - kaka version 1 (tranngocminh) #79





chỗ này dây dợ loằng ngoằng thía anh...cho nó gọn gọn tý đi
__________________
Don't you worry there my honey--We might not have any money--But we've got our love to pay the bills

[center][i][COLOR="Lime"][B][SIZE="3"]Tin tức, review về sản phẩm và công nghệ phần cứng[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Cyan"][B][SIZE="3"]luôn được cập nhật tại[/i] [b]vozExpress (express.voz.vn)[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/b][/ve][b][/b][/center]
  #120  
Old 19-10-2008, 02:12
tranngocminh's Avatar
[\/] enthusiast
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 14,045
Re: BenchTable - kaka version 1 (tranngocminh) #79

thế là hết cỡ rồi còn gì nữa

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamebboy




chỗ này dây dợ loằng ngoằng thía anh...cho nó gọn gọn tý đi
__________________
[INDENT][SIZE="1"][COLOR="SlateGray"]
[B]AndreYang[/B]: If you have money, you can do the same thing as me.
[B]massman[/B]: I do it because I love it (Overclocking).
[B]Hazzan[/B]: I spent money buying 8 pcs 980XE retail for get one better. I have kill 2pcs my best 980XE in this board. I do it cause I love it with overclocking, nothing more...
[B]tranngocminh[/B]: vozforums.com, it's gone...
[B]Yến[/B]:Nếu ai thề độc mà cũng chết thì sẽ chẳng ai thề nữa cả. Nên em thiết nghĩ rằng anh không cần phải thề để làm j cả.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/INDENT]
Closed Thread

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 13:00.