Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #91  
Old 02-05-2011, 13:37
Junior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 0
Re: cần bán 1 bộ máy tính full

up hộ bác.bác qua phụ em 1 tay
http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=1930621
__________________
Thất nghiệp nặng........!!!
yahoo:[COLOR="Red"]b0ychungtinh1189[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 02-05-2011, 16:32
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 5
Re: cần bán 1 bộ máy tính full

up ..............................................................
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 02-05-2011, 22:10
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 5
Re: cần bán 1 bộ máy tính full

up ...........................................
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 02-05-2011, 22:26
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 5
Re: cần bán 1 bộ máy tính full

up,,,,,,,..............................................
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 03-05-2011, 00:10
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2010
Posts: 900
Re: cần bán 1 bộ máy tính full

Bán lẻ main ram HDD ko bác?
__________________
Cell: 08 năm 25 sáu 1 chín chín 8
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 03-05-2011, 09:43
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 5
Re: cần bán 1 bộ máy tính full

Quote:
thanhphong241 thanhphong241 is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: 04-2010
Location: Hanoi
Posts: 899
Send a message via Yahoo to thanhphong241
Re: cần bán 1 bộ máy tính full
Bán lẻ main ram HDD ko bác?
mình không bán lẻ vậy đâu bạn à
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 03-05-2011, 09:52
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 5
Re: cần bán 1 bộ máy tính full

up ......................................................
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 03-05-2011, 23:37
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 5
Re: cần bán 1 bộ máy tính full

xin chan thanh cam on cac bac da quan tam den em no.cuoi cung thi em no cung da ra di mat me
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 09:08.