Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1891  
Old 19-11-2014, 19:39
idmresettrial's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2014
Posts: 9,420
Re: FMSF - Chặn quảng cáo VN

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnhat View Post
sao link lại có bit.ly vào nữa vậy

//lập topic riêng đi bác
cho nó dễ nhớ
__________________
[I][SIZE="1"][COLOR="#777"][B][COLOR="333"]~ Mindfulness[/COLOR][/B] is the energy of being aware and awake to the present moment. It is the continuous practice of touching life deeply in every moment of daily life. To be mindful is to be truly alive, present and at one with those around you and with what you are doing.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #1892  
Old 19-11-2014, 19:46
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2011
Posts: 5,723
Re: FMSF - Chặn quảng cáo VN

Quote:
Originally Posted by idmresettrial View Post
bộ lọc thừa hưởng của thím kami và phát triển tiếp bởi anh em.
cùng nhau làm nhé, mình sẽ update.
vozer's filter
// xin phép bác kami
Chưa xin phép à?
__________________
[QUOTE]
[B]VOZ extension[/B] [I][COLOR="#23497C"]https://forums.voz.vn/showthread.php?t=6360673[/COLOR][/I]
[B]FMSF 2 - Chặn quảng cáo VN[/B] [I][COLOR="#23497C"]https://forums.voz.vn/showthread.php?t=4083932[/COLOR][/I]
[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #1893  
Old 19-11-2014, 19:48
Member
Join Date: 10-2013
Posts: 42
Re: FMSF - Chặn quảng cáo VN

Quote:
Originally Posted by idmresettrial View Post
cho nó dễ nhớ
sao hdviet vẫn ko xem đc bạn
Reply With Quote
  #1894  
Old 19-11-2014, 19:51
idmresettrial's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2014
Posts: 9,420
Re: FMSF - Chặn quảng cáo VN

Quote:
Originally Posted by dephihunter92 View Post
sao hdviet vẫn ko xem đc bạn
sao mình vẫn được?
__________________
[I][SIZE="1"][COLOR="#777"][B][COLOR="333"]~ Mindfulness[/COLOR][/B] is the energy of being aware and awake to the present moment. It is the continuous practice of touching life deeply in every moment of daily life. To be mindful is to be truly alive, present and at one with those around you and with what you are doing.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #1895  
Old 19-11-2014, 19:53
vnhat's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 09-2009
Posts: 2,923
Re: FMSF - Chặn quảng cáo VN

Quote:
Originally Posted by idmresettrial View Post
cho nó dễ nhớ
cho xin cái link *.txt để add đi bác, tại dùng chrome + ublock, click link trên có đc đâu

sao bên em link của bác nó ra thế này nhỡ ?
Quote:
abp:subscribe?location=http%3A%2F%2Fbit.ly%2Fvozer-filter&title=Vozer%EF%B9%BE%EF%B9%BE%EF%B9%BE39;s%20filter
Reply With Quote
  #1896  
Old 19-11-2014, 19:56
idmresettrial's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2014
Posts: 9,420
Re: FMSF - Chặn quảng cáo VN

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnhat View Post
cho xin cái link *.txt để add đi bác, tại dùng chrome + ublock, click link trên có đc đâu

sao bên em link của bác nó ra thế này nhỡ ?
http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=CfgVqB4S
__________________
[I][SIZE="1"][COLOR="#777"][B][COLOR="333"]~ Mindfulness[/COLOR][/B] is the energy of being aware and awake to the present moment. It is the continuous practice of touching life deeply in every moment of daily life. To be mindful is to be truly alive, present and at one with those around you and with what you are doing.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #1897  
Old 19-11-2014, 20:51
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2012
Posts: 566
Re: FMSF - Chặn quảng cáo VN

Quote:
Originally Posted by idmresettrial View Post
sao mình vẫn được?
đúng là hdviet vẫn chặn bác ợ, nó chặn cả quảng cáo lẫn bình luận luôn
Reply With Quote
  #1898  
Old 19-11-2014, 22:29
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2011
Posts: 5,723
Re: FMSF - Chặn quảng cáo VN

Xem chữ kí nhé, bảo đảm support tận tình
__________________
[QUOTE]
[B]VOZ extension[/B] [I][COLOR="#23497C"]https://forums.voz.vn/showthread.php?t=6360673[/COLOR][/I]
[B]FMSF 2 - Chặn quảng cáo VN[/B] [I][COLOR="#23497C"]https://forums.voz.vn/showthread.php?t=4083932[/COLOR][/I]
[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #1899  
Old 19-11-2014, 22:39
vnhat's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 09-2009
Posts: 2,923
Re: FMSF - Chặn quảng cáo VN

Quote:
Originally Posted by theheroofvn View Post
Xem chữ kí nhé, bảo đảm support tận tình
thanks thím, cơ mà link có sống lâu ko thế, sợ nữa đường đứt gánh thì toi
Reply With Quote
  #1900  
Old 19-11-2014, 22:52
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2012
Posts: 566
Re: FMSF - Chặn quảng cáo VN

Quote:
Originally Posted by theheroofvn View Post
Xem chữ kí nhé, bảo đảm support tận tình
hdviet vẫn bị chặn, một vài trang thì vẫn báo load mặc dù đã load xong, vd: hdviet, genk...
p/s: sao bác không tạo cái topic trên này luôn để có gì ae vào tìm cho khỏe
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 16:26.