Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #21  
Old 14-07-2014, 20:29
Anyone's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2012
Posts: 1,495
Re: Bán nhanh R9 270x hawk

up phát cho buổi tối mát mẻ
__________________
[B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Steam: Hawk
[/COLOR][/B][I]http://steamcommunity.com/id/hawk1991[/I]

[B][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Gray"][I]I5 4670-CM Hyper 212X | Crossfire: MSI R9 270x Hawk-MSI R9 270x Gaming | MSI H97 Gaming 3 | Corsair VENGEANCE 8GB | 320GB Seagate | Seasonic JS750 | Chaser A31 | SS Kinzu V2| Razer Deathstalker Expert | HP2011x[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 14-07-2014, 20:41
Anyone's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2012
Posts: 1,495
Re: Bán nhanh R9 270x hawk

upppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
__________________
[B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Steam: Hawk
[/COLOR][/B][I]http://steamcommunity.com/id/hawk1991[/I]

[B][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Gray"][I]I5 4670-CM Hyper 212X | Crossfire: MSI R9 270x Hawk-MSI R9 270x Gaming | MSI H97 Gaming 3 | Corsair VENGEANCE 8GB | 320GB Seagate | Seasonic JS750 | Chaser A31 | SS Kinzu V2| Razer Deathstalker Expert | HP2011x[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 14-07-2014, 20:46
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2013
Posts: 3
Re: Bán nhanh R9 270x hawk

Bạn này uppp điên cuồng
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 14-07-2014, 20:54
Anyone's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2012
Posts: 1,495
Re: Bán nhanh R9 270x hawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by thangsmart View Post
Bạn này uppp điên cuồng
Em up có tí mà thím
__________________
[B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Steam: Hawk
[/COLOR][/B][I]http://steamcommunity.com/id/hawk1991[/I]

[B][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Gray"][I]I5 4670-CM Hyper 212X | Crossfire: MSI R9 270x Hawk-MSI R9 270x Gaming | MSI H97 Gaming 3 | Corsair VENGEANCE 8GB | 320GB Seagate | Seasonic JS750 | Chaser A31 | SS Kinzu V2| Razer Deathstalker Expert | HP2011x[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 14-07-2014, 21:59
Anyone's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2012
Posts: 1,495
Re: Bán nhanh R9 270x hawk

lên 1 cái nữa ạ
__________________
[B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Steam: Hawk
[/COLOR][/B][I]http://steamcommunity.com/id/hawk1991[/I]

[B][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Gray"][I]I5 4670-CM Hyper 212X | Crossfire: MSI R9 270x Hawk-MSI R9 270x Gaming | MSI H97 Gaming 3 | Corsair VENGEANCE 8GB | 320GB Seagate | Seasonic JS750 | Chaser A31 | SS Kinzu V2| Razer Deathstalker Expert | HP2011x[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 14-07-2014, 23:09
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2013
Posts: 3
Re: Bán nhanh R9 270x hawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anyone View Post
lên 1 cái nữa ạ
thui ngu di.no xa trau 18 kai kia kia ban the nao dc
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 14-07-2014, 23:32
Anyone's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2012
Posts: 1,495
Re: Bán nhanh R9 270x hawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by thangsmart View Post
thui ngu di.no xa trau 18 kai kia kia ban the nao dc
Không bán được thì xài vậy
__________________
[B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Steam: Hawk
[/COLOR][/B][I]http://steamcommunity.com/id/hawk1991[/I]

[B][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Gray"][I]I5 4670-CM Hyper 212X | Crossfire: MSI R9 270x Hawk-MSI R9 270x Gaming | MSI H97 Gaming 3 | Corsair VENGEANCE 8GB | 320GB Seagate | Seasonic JS750 | Chaser A31 | SS Kinzu V2| Razer Deathstalker Expert | HP2011x[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 15-07-2014, 00:26
Anyone's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2012
Posts: 1,495
Re: Bán nhanh R9 270x hawk

CHào ngày mới
__________________
[B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Steam: Hawk
[/COLOR][/B][I]http://steamcommunity.com/id/hawk1991[/I]

[B][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Gray"][I]I5 4670-CM Hyper 212X | Crossfire: MSI R9 270x Hawk-MSI R9 270x Gaming | MSI H97 Gaming 3 | Corsair VENGEANCE 8GB | 320GB Seagate | Seasonic JS750 | Chaser A31 | SS Kinzu V2| Razer Deathstalker Expert | HP2011x[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 15-07-2014, 00:35
zunl0ve's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 09-2011
Posts: 58
Re: Bán nhanh R9 270x hawk

con hawk ngon hơn mà hix
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 11:19.