Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 09-07-2014, 01:30
DreamFullHD's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2014
Posts: 365
Bán Ttesports SHOCK BLACK Gaming Headset

đã bay theo 1 thím nhiệt tình
bán xong lại thấy tiếc
__________________
[B]Tìm mua râu ăng ten wifi em MSI Z77 Mpower :(([/B]
http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=76901761
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-07-2014, 02:51
DreamFullHD's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2014
Posts: 365
Re: Bán Ttesports SHOCK BLACK Gaming Headset

uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
__________________
[B]Tìm mua râu ăng ten wifi em MSI Z77 Mpower :(([/B]
http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=76901761
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-07-2014, 03:36
meoden185's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2008
Posts: 158
Re: Bán Ttesports SHOCK BLACK Gaming Headset

nửa đêm lọ mọ
__________________
Hello friends :D
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-07-2014, 04:00
DreamFullHD's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2014
Posts: 365
Re: Bán Ttesports SHOCK BLACK Gaming Headset

Quote:
Originally Posted by meoden185 View Post
nửa đêm lọ mọ
thế nên mới 5-0 mà thím
__________________
[B]Tìm mua râu ăng ten wifi em MSI Z77 Mpower :(([/B]
http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=76901761
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-07-2014, 04:52
DreamFullHD's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2014
Posts: 365
Re: Bán Ttesports SHOCK BLACK Gaming Headset

7-1
__________________
[B]Tìm mua râu ăng ten wifi em MSI Z77 Mpower :(([/B]
http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=76901761
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-07-2014, 09:39
pitroy's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 5,855
Re: Bán Ttesports SHOCK BLACK Gaming Headset

Ơ em này game fps nghe hay lắm.
__________________
[B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Cuộc đời nay dù [COLOR="Blue"]ngắn[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]nỗi nhớ [COLOR="Blue"]quá dài[/COLOR]...[/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]ĐỒ HI-END & 2ND CHUYÊN NGHIỆP PHỤC VỤ VOZER:[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
[B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"][COLOR="Black"]0975.819.969[/COLOR] - STORE: fb.com/PitroyVoz[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-07-2014, 10:18
cocolala's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 12-2009
Posts: 219
Re: Bán Ttesports SHOCK BLACK Gaming Headset

giá tốt lên nào
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-07-2014, 14:42
DreamFullHD's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2014
Posts: 365
Re: Bán Ttesports SHOCK BLACK Gaming Headset

upppppppppppppppppppppppppp
__________________
[B]Tìm mua râu ăng ten wifi em MSI Z77 Mpower :(([/B]
http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=76901761
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-07-2014, 16:07
DreamFullHD's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2014
Posts: 365
Re: Bán Ttesports SHOCK BLACK Gaming Headset

sắp đi ra ngoài nên em up phát ợ
__________________
[B]Tìm mua râu ăng ten wifi em MSI Z77 Mpower :(([/B]
http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=76901761
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-07-2014, 16:24
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2013
Posts: 90
Re: Bán Ttesports SHOCK BLACK Gaming Headset

Con nàymiếng đệm tai bằng da hay bằng vải bác nhỉ.
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 03:40.