Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 02-10-2009, 16:45
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 348
Bán loa 2.1 Creative I-Trigue 3400

Cần bán bộ loa Creative I-Trigue 3400,trước mua ở SVC Nguyễn Trãi ,hết bảo hành ,còn khá mới và good
Giá Đã bán
http://vn.creative.com/products/prod...;product=10733
http://www.tanphat.com.vn/chi-tiet-L...0%20-6420.html
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010053.JPG‎
Views:	65
Size:	573.1 KB
ID:	102628  
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-10-2009, 18:07
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 348
Re: Bán loa 2.1 Creative I-Trigue 3400

up.....................
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-10-2009, 18:33
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 499
Re: Bán loa 2.1 Creative I-Trigue 3400

từ 5s qua đây
heheh
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-10-2009, 18:55
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 348
Re: Bán loa 2.1 Creative I-Trigue 3400

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuanphat2002 View Post
từ 5s qua đây
heheh
Chuan bi tro lai 5s ,hi hi
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-10-2009, 19:09
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 499
Re: Bán loa 2.1 Creative I-Trigue 3400

không đáp ứng nhu cầu hay sao mà ra đi nhanh thế
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-10-2009, 19:29
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 348
Re: Bán loa 2.1 Creative I-Trigue 3400

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuanphat2002 View Post
không đáp ứng nhu cầu hay sao mà ra đi nhanh thế
quá đáp ứng nhu cầu nhưng vì ở nhà đang nghe dân dụng nên nghe thử cho biết em nó ra sao rồi .....tiễn lấy tiền ăn cháo để có sức chơi tiếp
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-10-2009, 09:55
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 348
Re: Bán loa 2.1 Creative I-Trigue 3400

Up........................
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-10-2009, 13:14
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 348
Re: Bán loa 2.1 Creative I-Trigue 3400

up...................................
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-10-2009, 10:59
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 348
Re: Bán loa 2.1 Creative I-Trigue 3400

up..................................
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-10-2009, 18:09
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 348
Re: Bán loa 2.1 Creative I-Trigue 3400

up.....................................................
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 06:27.