Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 19-04-2014, 08:24
infinity's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2009
Posts: 110
Re: Cần bán nguồn, cpu, vỏ, ram, linh tinh...

up ngày mới
__________________
01266283130
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 19-04-2014, 14:00
infinity's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2009
Posts: 110
Re: Cần bán nguồn, cpu, vỏ, ram, linh tinh...

upupupupupupupupupupupuupup
__________________
01266283130
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 19-04-2014, 17:06
infinity's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2009
Posts: 110
Re: Cần bán nguồn, cpu, vỏ, ram, linh tinh...

Trời mưa bong bóng phập phồng
__________________
01266283130
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 20-04-2014, 19:25
infinity's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2009
Posts: 110
Re: Cần bán nguồn, cpu, vỏ, ram, linh tinh...

upupupupupupupupupupupupupup
__________________
01266283130
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 21-04-2014, 08:33
infinity's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2009
Posts: 110
Re: Cần bán nguồn, cpu, vỏ, ram, linh tinh...

Ngày đầu tuần
__________________
01266283130
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 21-04-2014, 08:56
Uniquestz's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2013
Posts: 255
Re: Cần bán nguồn, cpu, vỏ, ram, linh tinh...

Up phụ

http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?...amp;highlight=
__________________
B450 Tomahawk - Ryzen R5 2600 - Gskill TridentZ 16gb
Seasonic S12II 520W - Samsung 970 EVO 250GB - Sapphire 570 Nitro+
True Spirit 140 Direct - Seagate 1Tb - Dell S2340L
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 21-04-2014, 17:16
infinity's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2009
Posts: 110
Re: Cần bán nguồn, cpu, vỏ, ram, linh tinh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uniquestz View Post
Thanks
__________________
01266283130
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 21-04-2014, 18:03
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 323
Re: Cần bán nguồn, cpu, vỏ, ram, linh tinh...

thich cai nguon nhng ko biet chat luong the nao nhi
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 21-04-2014, 18:29
tranngochung2209's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: 02-2012
Posts: 19
Re: Cần bán nguồn, cpu, vỏ, ram, linh tinh...

con này có còn nguyên tem không bạn?
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 21-04-2014, 21:20
infinity's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2009
Posts: 110
Re: Cần bán nguồn, cpu, vỏ, ram, linh tinh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranngochung2209 View Post
con này có còn nguyên tem không bạn?
Vẫn nguyên tem.
__________________
01266283130
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 04:11.