Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #71  
Old 03-08-2011, 16:26
chiro's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2006
Posts: 2,152
Re: Windows Thin PC

Bộ Link Mediafire đầu tiên giải nén bị lỗi bác khỉ ơi
có cách fix không hay phải down lại
__________________
[I][COLOR="Purple"]Logitech G403 Prodigy Wireless[/COLOR][/I] + [SIZE="2"][I][COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]Logitech G102 Prodigy[/COLOR]/ [I]Logitech G240 Cloth[/I]
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Logitech G633 Artemis Spectrum[/COLOR]
[COLOR="SeaGreen"]Microsoft Xbox One Controller[/COLOR] // [COLOR="Red"]iKBC [/COLOR][COLOR="Lime"]F87[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]RGB[/COLOR] [COLOR="Sienna"]Brown[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 04-08-2011, 08:39
TNTANH's Avatar
Smod dễ mến.
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 14,905
Re: Windows Thin PC

Windows Thin PC - Addon Packages

cài cái này nữa thì thôi cài bản bình thường cho nó lành.
__________________
[COLOR=Blue][B]
Mon Miu Family: https://youtu.be/wuQHSg0SpyA .Nếu bạn thấy hay, hãy đăng ký kênh. Cám ơn

http://www.facebook.com/tntanh - vOz members add fb xin vui lòng inbox facebook để xác nhận, thanks

HP Elitebook 8560W/Intel [/B][/COLOR][COLOR=Blue][B]Core i7 2760QM/8GB/Plextor M5S 256GB/[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=Blue][B]15.6" Full HD/[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=Blue][B]nVIDIA Quadro 1000M 2GB/[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=Blue][B]Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300 AGN/Webcam/Bluetooth/Finger/[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=Blue][B]HP hs2340 HSPA+
[/B]
[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 28-11-2013, 22:05
Ferrari1102's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 3,015
Re: Windows Thin PC

bác nào còn thuốc của bản này cho em xin với, thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 30-11-2013, 04:39
lexthai's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2010
Posts: 742
Re: Windows Thin PC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferrari1102 View Post
bác nào còn thuốc của bản này cho em xin với, thanks!
Thuốc

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
__________________
[B][I][COLOR="Red"]Những thứ mình không nhìn rõ, hãy cứ để nó tiếp tục mơ hồ.[/COLOR][/I][/B]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 18:03.