Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 30-08-2013, 23:57
lookme2520's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2010
Posts: 1,683
Re: Bán 2 key 8 game đơi

sao e mới mua 7970 ma không đc tặng game nào ta :(
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][CENTER][B][I]Nothing to sign[/I][/B][/CENTER][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 31-08-2013, 00:08
Nhật Thanh Co., ltd
Join Date: 11-2008
Posts: 2,514
Re: Bán 2 key 8 game đơi

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookme2520 View Post
sao e mới mua 7970 ma không đc tặng game nào ta :(
ko biết nữa
__________________
[B] [/B]
[QUOTE]=>http://nhatthanh.com.vn/
=>https://www.facebook.com/www.nhatthanh.com.vn[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 17:43.